I Barely Escape Alive

I'm going to start with Levi's POV because I know I left it on a cliffhanger last time. I'll get to your POV later. Warning, this chapter gets very gorey. If you don't like gore, then I don't suggest reading this chapter. But, you will miss very important things if you don't read it, so the choice is yours. Enjoy!

Levi POV, From where I left it.

Eren orders one of his men to get someone, but I couldn't hear who he wanted.

"I wonder if you'll live through her. If you do, I get to have fun. If you don't, well, I get to watch you die."

Her? Who's her?

"Here you go, Boss."

I look up and see the smiling face of a psychopath that used to work under me.

"Hey, Levi! Do I get to dismember you today?"

Hanji.

Hanji used to work under Levi as his second-in-command. She used to guard his sister Mikasa. Until she turned on him and kidnapped Mikasa to get a chance to dismember Levi, that is. Obviously, Levi got Mikasa back and got out of there alive. Hanji has a weird obsession of dismembering people. The Jaegers promised her she could dismember more people if she came over to them, so she did. Priorities, am I right? He managed to beat her last time, but can he beat her this time? Keep reading, and you'll find out.

"What do you want, shitty four-eyes?"

She laughs. My nose crinkles in disgust. Her laugh is absolutely filty, and it really rubs me the wrong way.

"I want to dismember you."

She laughs again. Eren hands her a machete and throws me a stick.

"There you go, Rivialle. I'm not totally heartless."

I pick up the stick. "Fuck you, Jaeger."

"Right back at ya."

Hanji charges at me with the machete, but I wasn't scared of the machete. Hell, I wasn't even scared of her. As she charged me, I managed to dodge her first attack. But, her reflexes got better from the last time we fought. She quickly turned around and sliced my side.

I wince and hold over the wound. "You motherfucker! You'll pay for that!"

"No, I won't. Scream more, won't you?"

She charges at me again. Time slows down in my head.

What do I do? I'm unarmed because that was a condition to save F/N. What do I protect myself with? I'm still holding the stick. I can use this.

But, how?

What would that do against her machete? I don't see a way out of this. I'll just have to dodge at a good range until I think of something. She slashes again, and, this time, I get away with no scratches.

"Get back here, Levi!" She cackles again, drooling a little. "I want to dismember you~"

Think faster, Levi! You promised F/N you would see her again! Make that happen!

My eyes widen as I get an idea. Holy shit. That idea's crazy. Although... it's crazy enough that it might work. I run a simulation in my head. Oh fuck, knowing Hanji, she'll take the bait. I broke the stick in 2 and threw one of the pieces at Hanji.

She sneers at my action. "A stick? Are you mocking me? I've gotten much better from the last time we fought. This time, I'll dismember you."

I charge Hanji with the now sharp stick. Naturally, she side steps and elbows me in the middle of the back sending me down to the ground. She turns me so I'm on my back. She stabs me in the stomach. I bite my lip, bracing for pain.