Part 4: Teddy's Only Love

You realize that Gordie is staring at you like you're crazy. "what?" you say to him. "who are you talking to? and why are you hugging the air" he says. "what do you mean? I'm talking to Teddy. can't you see and hear him?" you reply. "No?!!!" he says. "that's what he meant by saying I lost him forever..." you whisper.
you lean into Gordies arms and start crying. "HE SAYS I LOST HIM FOREVER!" you wail. "does that mean he's dead, Gordo?" "We'll wait and see if he wakes up."he says. you and Gordie spend the night in the tree house again except you're not alone Chris and Vern came by. Everything feels different. There's no life in the group. Teddy was the one that made everyone laugh. 3 hours pass and its 1:30 now. you here a noise. "Vern, Chris, Gordie! WAKE up I think Teddys awake!" "Huh? Y/N!!" Teddy yells!! he seems really excited to see you. "TEDDY! I thought you were dead" you said while going in for hug except he doesn't hug you... he goes for a kiss straight on the lips. "what the heck Teddy!! what was that for??" you yell while running to Gordie. "what I love you? and I thought we were dating." he says. "no! I'm dating Gordie!! your best friend" hmm that was weird you thought to yourself. when he kissed you it felt special. "oh well." you stayed up the rest of the night thinking about this whole you kept an eye on the boys sleeping. "aww. look at Gordie! he's such a cute sleeper." you get tired and snuggle up next to Gordie. when you wake up you're face to face with Teddy.