Jamie pine x mikey jerry (lemon)

Jamie's pov~~~

    "Hey Jamie wanna make a video" I heard Mike say as he walked out of the liiving room.  "No'" I said while I sneezed and slowly sat up ,"I....uhm stayed outside too long last night and caught a cold....sorry".  I said and tried to stand up.  "Oh do you need anything" mike said concern in his voice.

"No not that. *sneezes*  ..oww...my head" I cried as I layed back down on the couch.  Mike just looked at me and grinned. He went to the bathroom and started running the sink water. A few moments later I started dozing off and was close to sleeping when all of a sudden I felt an ice cold cloth over my face. This only made my headache more intense as I jerked my head up and glared at mikey who was staring at me.  "What's wrong don't you normally use a cold cloth when you're sick?" He asked as I slowly layed back down and rolled over covering myself up.  

I could feel Mike staring at my back and then I heard him sigh. He mumbled something I couldn't understand and then shuffled back to his room.   I felt bad but after I had decided to go apologize  sleep was pulling me away.

Mike's pov

I went into the bathroom to get a cold cloth and I snuck back into the living room only to find him asleep.  I loved how his face looked when he slept.  I loved how we could mess around and then he took me in and now we've broke up and yet he still lets me stay here. I still love him even though he hates me. Right as soon as I laid the rag down on his face he jumped up and glared at me then rolled over. What happened..? Was I not supposed to do that??? I picked the rag up and felt that it was too cold.   

"I'm so stupid you'll never love me again....." I mumbled under my breath after he covered up and rolled over. He moved a little but not much. I just ran up to my room and slowly laid on the bed. I fell asleep a few minutes after not forgetting about the glare that Jamie gave me.

Jamie pov

I woke up and felt a little bit better and then what happened  earlier flashed through my mind. Oh god I have to go apologize to mike. I walked up to his room and knocked -no answer- I just opened the door and saw him asleep but he had tear stains on his cheeks. I crept over to mikey and barely shook his shoulder and he groaned.  I laughed and shook him a bit more and he cuddled my arm like a baby. "Mikey wake up please" I said as I smiled   "And let go of my arm too while you're at it"  he just rolled over while I squeaked and saw how close our faces were. He staRted to tickle me and I giggled and squirmed.  

"M-mikey- haha--ah- st-op" I said barely even able to breathe let alone talk. He smiled without opening his eyes. He tickled me more and then his hand went a bit too low and grabbed my crotch making me let out a yelp/moan.  "Ah mikey------------y-oh-" I stopped realizing that I just moaned. Mikey's face went red and I ran out of his room shouting a quick sorry and running outside.

Mike's pov

"Shit" I mumbled as I realized what I just did. He hates me even worse now.. I looked down and saw that I had a huge bulge and sighed.

~Le time skip brought to you by laziness~

Shit I have to get rid of this now. I hope Jamie doesn't come home for a while. I sighed and unzipped my pants and slowly slid them down. "Ah god" I moaned as the fabric slid across it. I stuck my hands down my briefs and began to slowly massage my manhood.   "Ahh--yes Ja-Jamie--" I moaned out.....way too  far gone with the pleasure I was feeling to notice my roommate coming back into our house.

No ones pov

Jamie heard mikey moaning and had thought that he was just watching porn so he brushed it off as nothing. A few moments later he heard someone moaning his name and a girly moan after that so he thought the worst and ran up to Mikey's room only to catch him with his hands down his boxers face flushed pants off and legs spread wide open. Mikey looked and saw and immediately felt nasty and disgusting after Jamie caught him in the act. He avoided Jamie's gaze and then looked up at him with his blonde bangs covering his eyes and his blush was extremely visible...."Hey mikey look up at me.....please" Jamie said as He got closer to the smaller male. He slowly looked up.

 Jamie lunged forward and kissed him. His eyes widened and I shoved his tongue in his mouth. After a while they pulled apart gasping for air.  He stared at me for a second and then looked away. "If you won't look at me then I'll just have to make you" Jamie said as he sucked on his neck and put his hand  down Mikey's pants making him practically scream. "Ahh Jamie a-ah I'm-- I-m" mikey gasped as Jamie jerked him off faster.  Mikey came and Jamie practically tore off all his clothes and took off Mikey's briefs. Jamie slammed into Mikey's hole and kissed down his neck. Mikey soon moved and then moaned telling Jamie he could go. Jamie slammed into mikey so hard. "A-ah j-Ja ahhhh there ahhh!!" Mikey screamed as Jamie grunted in response. All that could be heard was skin slapping against skin and moans. "Jamie!!" Mikey!!!" They screamed as they came. Jamie pulled out and collapsed on top of  mikey while panting. "I love you" whispered Jamie. Mikey just nodded still out of breath and panting. Jamie just giggled and fell asleep.