Part 1

Jellyfish are the best animal. They live simple, efficient, and dutiful. They sport many tentacles making them into lethal killing machines. They can also spit acid, making them the most beautiful animal on earth. They are blind, not needing vision, killing everything in sight. They wander around just aimlessly, and fish just bump into them, where they stung to death and devoured in the jellyfishes orifice, their only orifice, they don't need two unlike lesser beings. They rule the ocean. They have no brains, but know one thing, to kill everything that is not a jellyfish.

-renowned Scientist, Carl Sagan

"gala, how long does it take to load my drug money into this car", Carlos asked impatiently.

"Amigo, if you did not have so much illegal drug money from drugging sharks, it would not take so long", Jesus answered. 

Carlos waved his hand dismissively, muttering something in Spanish. He walked to the rail on the side of the boat, watching the ashes fall from his cigarette into the ocean below. He wondered when he could return to his daughter. She would be turning seven this month. He shuddered at the thought. It's getting ugly out, he looks up, a sudden gust of wind blows his sombrero off and into the ocean. He looks over to Jesus, struggling to pick up his drug money before it blows more away. 

"Amigo, the wind is getting stronger, let us go inside the cabin to do this", Carlos shouts to Jesus over the now howling wind. 

"KEH?"

"I Said, -" he feels a sudden wet slap, and is knocked to the floor, he struggles to get up, his face is numb and stings. He stands up, and the slimy blob falls to the floor. He looks down, it is a jellyfish. He tries to warn Carlos, but allergic reaction to the jellyfish makes his face all puffy, he can barely see much less speak. His vision fades, and he falls to the floor, and dies. so does Carlos, because these are not ordinary jellyfish, they are different. The boat is silent again, until the wind blows more jellyfish onto the boat, splat, splat splat, as the floor is soon covered in jellyfish. The Cnidarians begin to move, and one burrows into the head of the body of Carlos, and another does the same to Jesus. The two bodies get up and look to each other. One steers them back to shore.