E

Bucky and Steve eventually resolved the conflicts about the colleges, and began happily running the coffee shop.

They opened up to one another again, just like they did all those years ago.

Bucky showed him the red star.

"How come you're always wearing a shirt?"Steve asked. He leaned against the edge of the pool, staring up at his boyfriend who sat with only his feet in the water. "You were never ashamed of your body when we were younger."

Bucky shut his mouth tightly and looked away. His fingers, both flesh and metal, tapped on shallow puddles.

"Buck?"Steve reached forward and poked him in the side. Flinching, Bucky squirmed for a moment, swatting Steve's hand away. Which gave Steve a moment to pull him into the water.

Spluttering, Bucky resurfaced, his white t-shirt clinging to his frame as he glared at Steve. His long hair sticking to his face as he tried to brush it out of his eyes.

Steve wasn't paying attention though. He stared in shock at Bucky's chest. Bucky looked down, almost groaning at the fact that a dark red red star was visible through the wet tee.

"You're embarrassed about a tattoo that you have over your heart."Steve stared at him with raised brows, a chuckle escaping his lips. "That's adorable."

He earned a death glare and a dunking in return.

and Steve reciprocated by showing the contents of his sketch book.

"You've been drawing me since I started coming to the shop?" Bucky took a sip of his coffee as Steve sat down. He placed a sandwich in front of Bucky before turning a bit pink.

"I didn't know it was you." Steve murmured before it taking a sip of his own caffeinated poison. "I just thought you were interesting."

Bucky stared at his boyfriend, a smirk on his face. "That's adorable"

Steve frowned at the words before picking the sandwich up. "I forget why I decided to buy an apartment with you."

Smirk still present, Bucky lifted the sketchbook, displaying a drawing of him laughing. "You love me, that's why."

"I do, but you love me too."

"Yes I do, so never forget that."

And everyday, they sat in the old coffee shop, till they were old and grey. Laughing and loving their days away, as they sat inside 'Till The End Of The Line'