The day I saw... HER

(Alison's POV)
My chauffeur finally got here and we left to the mall to get my Sexy yet not slutty bathing suit.
I got out of the limo and went inside.
I was looking through a couple bathing suits when I saw a girl about my age looking around the ones I was looking at. She was very beautiful. Her dark yet light eyes. And her brown hair that matched. Her skin tone was perfect it was like she was the one person on earth who got to be flawless. I was instantly jealous but also in shock. Of herself. She found this girl attractive. She'd never found another girl attractive in that way.
I pushed the thought away. It didn't matter because this was just a one time thing and I don't even know the girls name let alone herself for all I knew she could be a serial killer.

(Emily's POV)

When I finally got to the store in a rush I found they had a lot of types of bathing suits. Any one of them could've sufficed but for some reason I wanted to look good. So I was there for about half an hour. Around fifteen minutes in a girl walked in. She didn't see me at first but I saw her. She was gorgeous. I'd never seen a girl as beautiful as her. She had electric blue eyes and silky blond hair that fell into perfect curls at her shoulders. She was also looking for a bikini. And she seemed to be looking at me too. I found the bathing suit I thought was right.

(Ali's POV)

I found the bikini I was looking for. And it seemed that mystery perfect girl finally noticed me. I gave her wink before I left to go pay. I'm not sure what happened after that but I really wanna see her again.