1D: Nouis: You Broke Me

Summary: Niall and Louis get into a fight one day and they end up breaking up. Niall is completely heart broken and flies back to Ireland so he can see his family and not have to face Louis. But after 4 weeks of him being home, he's grown weak, not eating, and he's not his energetic self. After his mom and Greg are all out of ideas to try to help, they call Louis and beg him to come to Ireland, which he gladly accepts.
Word Count:1626
••••••
Niall's pov

"Why'd you do it Louis?! Why would you cheat on me?!" I yell at him tears streaming down my face.
He doesn't answer, he just stares at he ground.
"Am I not hot enough? Am I no good at sex? Did you just suddenly stop being gay?!" I scream.
"Niall. I'm sorry." He mumbles.
"Sorry isn't gonna cut it. This is unforgivable Louis! You said you loved me! And I believed you! But now it turns out I was wrong!" I cry and he flinches.
"Niall! Please! I still love you! I never stopped!"
"Should have thought of that before going off and screwing that chick. And on the night of our anniversary none the less! I'm done Lou!" I say before walking back to our bedroom to pack a suitcase. I'm not staying here. I can't! It'll be too hard! So I grab my bag and my keys, heading to the front door.
"I'll be staying at Harry's." Is all I say before leaving the house.
I cry as I get in my car. If he really loved me, he would be running out here after me. When did he stop loving me? When did he start faking it?
I start my car and drive to the airport. I'm not going to Harry's house. I'm going back home.
••••••
A few days later
Louis' pov

I knock on Harry's door. These last few days have been hell without Niall. I need him back!
It was a mistake to screw that girl but I was drunk and all thoughts were out the window.
"Hey."Harry says and I take a deep breath.
"I'm here to see Niall."
"Umm ok? Yea...he's not here." He says confused.
"He said he was staying here. Are you trying to cover for him?"
"Lou, I haven't seen Niall since your anniversary when he came here crying."
"He walked out! Did he stay here at all?!" I panic.
"No." He replies. "Did you try calling him?"
"He blocked my number." I sigh.
"I'll call him. Maybe he'll tell me." Harry says opening the door and inviting me in.
After a few minutes of chatting, he comes back into the room and sighs.
"Says he's fine, safe and sound. Didn't mention where he was though."
I place my head in my hands and start to cry.
"Harry, how could I be so stupid?!" I cry and he comforts me until I've stopped crying and leave.
••••••
4 weeks later
Niall's pov

I lay on my bed, staring at my ceiling like I have been for the past 4 weeks. I haven't been able to eat, sleep, or really do much. I'm staying at my moms house and thank the lord she understands how hard this is on me.
"Niall? Sweetheart?" She asks knocking on my door.
"Come in mom." I mumble.
"You need to eat Niall! You've lost 20 pounds in the last couple weeks and it's not healthy."
"I'm not hungry." I huff and she sighs.
"Please Ni. Louis wouldn't want you-"
"He doesn't care mom!" I snap cutting her off.
"Ok. Ok. Then do it for me?" She asks and I groan taking the plate of toast.
I take a bite of the toast and swallow. Before I know it, I'm taking another, and another, and another, until it's gone.
"Good job Niall." She smiles kissing my cheek and heading downstairs. But it's not even 5 minutes later that I'm rushing to the toilet and the toast comes back up.
"Niall?!" My mom yells running up the stairs.
"Oh sweetie." She sighs rubbing my back.
"Should you go see a doctor?" She asks.
I shake my head and sit back.
"No. I'm just not used to the food in my stomach. I'll be fine." I fake a small smile and she nods.
"Yell if you need anything." She says leaving me alone.
I pull myself up off of the floor, grabbing a cloth and washing my face.
I put the cloth down and look at my reflection in the mirror. I'm really pale, past any Irish normal pale. You can see my ribs sticking out and my hair is flat and messy. My eyes are what get me though. People always said they were as blue as the ocean, showing strength and happiness. But now, they're dull, only showing how weak I've become and how I haven't been happy for weeks. Louis broke me. He took my heart and smashed it into pieces, taking my happiness and smile with it.
••••••••
Louis' pov

It's been 4 weeks since any of us have talked to Niall. He never told where he is, or how he really is, besides 'fine'.
It's 10 in the morning when I get a phone call from Niall's brother Greg.
"Louis?"
"Greg?"
"Do you still care about Niall?"
"More than anything! Do you know where he is?!"
"After your fight he came home. But Louis, he's not fine. He's lost a lot of weight, he won't eat and when he tried to, he threw it up 5 minutes later. Mom and I are worried about him."
"Oh my god!"
"Would you be able to fly out here? Please! You're our only hope! We haven't seen him smile in forever. He's not the same."
"I'm packing right now!"
I say before hanging up and grabbing a bag and my passport.
•••••
Niall's pov

I decide to be different and head down to the living room. I sit cuddled in a blanket on the couch by the fire place. Greg and Mom are in the kitchen when there's a knock at the door.
•••••
Louis' pov

After hours of flying and driving, I arrive at Niall's mom's house.
I take a deep breath before knocking on the door.
"Thank goodness you're here!" His mom says hugging me.
"Where is he?" I ask and they point to the living room. I slowly walk over to the room and there he is. A blanket around his shoulders, his hair a mess, just staring ahead of him at the fire in the fireplace.
"Niall?" I say softly and he jumps a little, sitting up straight.
"Louis?" He whispers standing up.
"Niall! I'm-" I go to hug him but he flinches and backs up, and I get a good look at him.
I gasp at how much he's changed in such a short amount of time. His skin is pale, way more than his usual skin tone. His hair, it's messy and doesn't seem as bright as it once was. His ribs stick out a bit and that breaks my heart. But what gets me, is his eyes. I stare into his eyes, they're no longer filled with love and happiness, and they're not nearly as bright of a blue. They're dull, no traces of anything besides sadness.
"Oh Niall!" I whisper a tear rolling down my cheek.
"Why are you here?" He asks weakly.
"Your brother called me, he told me you weren't doing well, but this is worse than he described."
"What can I say, you broke me." He whispers.
I stand and stare at the ground, tears threatening to spill.
"You don't have to be here. It's obvious that you don't care anymore." He mumbles.
"I wouldn't have flown out here if I didn't care Niall! I screwed up! I was drunk, and if I could take everything back I would! But I can't! I don't care if you hate me Niall! I still love you and I always will!" I cry and he doesn't say anything for a couple moments.
"Please, I know I broke you, that I hurt you awfully, but Niall, I love you!"
He falls to his knees and cries into his hands.
"Niall?" I ask and he starts to shake.
"I-" he starts but is cut off by tears.
I can't take it anymore, I rush down to his side and hug him. He tenses for a minute, but then he wraps his arms around me tightly.
"Lou.." He cries into my shoulder.
"Ni.." I whisper back.
"Put me back together." He mumbles.
"Of course baby." I smile.
"Lou?"
"Yes Niall?"
"I still love you." Niall looks me in the eyes.
"I love you so much Niall. But you probably already figured that out." I smile at him.
He wraps his arms around my neck and tucks his head into my neck.
"Don't ever leave me." He cries.
"As long as you don't leave me." I reply rubbing his back.
He pulls back and kisses my cheek.
We watch each other for few moments before we attach our lips, clearly reading each other's mind.
I scoop him up in my arms and carry him to his bedroom. I lay him down on his bed and take off his shirt.
His ribs are very noticeable, and I run my hand over them.
"Oh Niall." I cry and shake my head.
"Lou-"
"Shh! I'm gonna show you just how much I love you, and how sorry I am." I whisper in his ear, then going down to kiss his neck.
Let's just say, by the time we were done, he forgave me for everything and got the message of just how much I love him.