T.H.O.A.K (3)

shay in mm

Shay (10 months later)

Ringgggg,ringggggg,

"Ughh" I groaned as I looked at the time 4:00 a.m then I picked up my phone "hello" I said "my ma sleep and I didn't wanna wake her and I don't know what she does to get joy to go to sleep but can you come over and please help" he said I could tell he was very sleepy "I'm on my way" I said as I hung up the phone and hopped out of bed and slipped on some black sweatpants and a blue hoodie and my black Nike slides and locked my door so my mama wouldn't know I was gone then I hopped out the window and hurried down the street south central always made me nervous at night but I had to go see my Lil joy I finally made it to Q's front door and I knocked and he opened it he looked so freaking tried and stressed. "come on." he said as he opened the door.  I slid thru and walked in to Q's room and there she was crying and screaming "aw my poor baby wats the matter" I said as I picked her up "I gave her a bottle and changed her diaper" Q said as he rubbed his hand thru his mini fro "maybe she want some more love" I said "well I give my baby all the love she need that my Lil princess" Q said "mhm" I said in response I laid down on Q's bed with joy on my chest and slowly but surely she was going to sleep until I heard little snores and I carefully got up and laid her in her crib then I walked back over to Q's bed I put on my slides and grabbed my phone and was about to leave and before I got to the front door I turned around to face Quincey and said "why u been pushing me away lately huh?" I said crossing my arms "what u talking about?"he asked "never mind I got school today so I gotta go" I said and walked out and the door and back to my house and hopped back in the window and peeled off my hoodie and slides and laid back down to go to sleep
-------2hours later-------
My radio blasted on indicating that it was time for me to get up and get ready for school I honsetly can't wait until my last day of school I'm a senior so yay! For Shay so I got in the shower brushed my teeth and etc. Then after I did all of that I put on a black under shirt with a blue jean jacket  and black leggings and all white converses then I started on my puff mess I brushed all my hair up into a high puff ponytail and I put my gold bamboo earrings on and grabbed my book bag and my phone and walk down the hallway and into my mama room and grabbed her keys since she never drive her own car the I grabbed a apple and walked outside and hopped in mama black 97' lexis  then I pulled out of the drive way and flew down the street 20 mins later I pulled up to school and walked to my first class and sat in the back of the class and wait for class to start "hey ma" a deep and husky voice said  I turn around "hey jayln" I said shyly "how you doing ma" he said "I'm doing good" I said "good, you look good to" he said licking his juicy lips jayln was the star quarterback at crenshaw high and I heard he was going to UCLA but anyway he got a eight pack and he got a fade and he's dark skinned with a tattoo on this forearm and he's about 6'2 but he's smart asf he's GPA is a 4.0 "miss myers" I looked up at the teacher "u need to pay attention" he said "yes sir"  I said as he continue his lesson.

-------after school---------

I was walking to the students parking lot and the I was about to open my door and then jayln came up to me out of no where and said "let me get that for ya ma" I smiled and thanked them Then he closed the door for me then I rolled down my window "um is there anything u need?" I asked "Yea yo number would be great" he said "nah sweetie but I can text you on KIK if that okay" I said he smiled and licked his lips and nodded "ight ma don't be a stranger" he said "ight I won't" I said then I pulled away and started to my house.

------Q p.o.v-------

"Shit , I don't really care how I make money right now I'm just trying to provide for my baby and moms" I said taking a drag of the blunt I was sharing with my nigga trill  "shit if you really about what you saying then I can talk to my nigga ghost and maybe he can put yo broke ass under his wing" he said "forreal no shit Bruh" I said "yeah mane if you bout that life" ight Bruh but imma hit u up later mane I gotta go" I said as I dapped him up the walked down the street walking up the steps of my front porch my moms already at work so I walked in the house and heard the t.v in my room on so I got really quite and slowly walked down the hallway until I reached my room and I peeked in and then I smacked my teeth the walked in "Bruh what you doing here you know you get joy and take her to yo house" I said as shay looked up from her phone "nigga mama let me in and said I could stay until you came home....and shut up you see joy sleeping" she whisper yelled "oh my bad now I'm here noe you can leave" I said as I kick my shoes off and laid down carefully so I would make joy wake up "Q, I wanna know wussup with you and why you been treating me like this lately!?!" She said and I could feel the hurt in her voice "I ain't got time for this" she said as she got up and left out of my room and slammed my front door and joy started getting fussy and then started crying damn shay.

Remember 1k read on here for update on nasty one!!!!