The Ama's

Selena
Today is the Ama's and I'm so freaking excited because I'm hosting the show and my co-host is this hottie Cameron Dallas I want to say. I wore a black dress that used my curves well, black cat ears, and black open toed heels. I let my hair down and curled it. and I finished it finished it off with red lipstick 💋I noticed that I only had 1 hour until show would air so I gave my clutch get in the car and went. My palms were sweating I am so nervous, if I mess up I am so screwed. I don't know what to expect.

Cameron
I can believe Selena Gomez is going to be the host and I'm the co-host. I have a big crush on. I got dress and made sure I look my best for Selena you know what they dress to impress. I finally to the show an hour early I don't want to make look bad in front of Selena.I'm freaking nervous.

Skip the car ride

I walk out the car and see Selena man she looks hot then I noticed she was struggling with carrying her dress so the be a gentleman I go up to her and say "hey let me help you with that" then "hi I'm Cameron Dallas and let me tell you you are gorgeous" she started blushing and said "hi I'm Selena Gomez thank you and you don't look too bad yourself." Once hit the carpet I put her dress down gently not ruin and hear her say sweetly " Thank you for carrying my dress and may I tell you you are such a gentleman." During the awards show I complimented her during best style saying " as you look at Selena this is gorgeous style I ever seen" I wasn't surprised when she was choice hottie I mean look at her. I was choice hottie for male. I wish Selena was mine.

After the show

I asked Selena to dinner and she said yes I took to a fancy restaurant and no paparazzi could get in no matter what . Selena put her hand on the table so I slipped my hand into hers. I went go drop her off at her house and she asked me something that I thought she would never ask me

_______________________________

a/n if it's cheesy I'm sorry. hopefully you guys liked it as much as I did.

What do you think Selena asked?

Vote?

Comment?

Please?