Chapter 1

You P.O.V

you walk into the classroom with your-so-sleepy-face because last night you were in noraebang (karaoke) with your friends from elementary school. Reunion they said.

"Good morning ____!!" Min from class 3-1 greeted you, and you also greet back with smile and waving hands.

"Good morning____!! Ya you looks so ugly this morning hahaha!"  Joon from class 3-3 also greeted you, and you just laugh and hit his head.

"____ eonni!! Good morning!!" This time is a group of girls from 2nd grade greeted you, you also greet back with smile.

This is your life, nobody didn't know who you are, you are quite popular because you are so active and smart at school, and you are also easy going girl, everybody likes to be friend with you. 

You enter the classroom, class 3-2. Today is the 2nd week you start your life as a 3rd grade in High School which is it means you need to prepare soon for college. When you enter the class you always see that super quite boy with his headphones on and sleeping, he is Joshua. why? because his seat is in front of the door.

"____! where were you last night??" Ask Nayeon one of your bestfriend.

"Reunion, noraebang. Why? do you miss me? haha!"

"Eww too confident!"

"Hahahaha!" you both laughing together. Suddenly another of your bestfriend come along and join.

"Heeyy heeyyyy good morning!" Her name is Seyeon.

"Omg, Joshuan is sleeping again, why is he like that?" She said.

"Well, he has been doing that since 3 years ago okay, so just let him be." You explain.

"Ah, this is the first time i was in the same class with him, i think he is quite handsome and....cool." Seyeon compliment Joshua.

"Oh please, what so cool about him? it's been 3rd year that im in the same class with him and he never changed at all, going to school, sleep, eat, sleep, go home. No hope." You said.

"Eeiiii don't be like that! maybe you and him are soulmate, who knows, right Seyeon? Hahahahah!" Said Nayeon kinda teasing you. You put a disgust face immediately.

School ended fast. The weather is super hot because summer has come. Like usual, you prefer to walk back to home crossing the river which is connected your school and your way to home, it's kinda tiring but enjoying the view is more fun than to sit at the bus.

 While you are crossing the bridge while enjoying the view you saw someone familiar stand there with a hopeless expression, that person looks so down and stare into the river, you start to feel uneasy, bad thought about commit suicide has come, at first you think to just continue walk like you see nothing, but because you know who is that person you feel become more uneasy and you need to stop him. Joshua can't die like this. you think.

"Yaaaaa!!!! Joshua Hong!!!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!" You scream put loud until all people there looking at you and also Joshua. He looks startled and shock. You run fast approaching him.

You grab his arm fast and pull him out from the bridge, and you both falling down.

"Ouccchh!!" you feel the pain on your elbow.

"What are you just doing??" Ask Joshua. You both are still on the floor.

"Hey i just help you! You should be thankful, if i'm not here you can't even see the sunrise tomorrow!"

"You help me??? I don't need any help!"

"Oh please Josh, why are you thinking to commit suicide????? I know you must be have a problem, i know why are you so quite and cold and mysterious, you must be have a difficult problem to solve alone, but commit suicide is a sin!!!" You are trying to give him some advice.

Joshua look at you with so-confused expression.

"Who's trying to commit suicide?" He asked.

"Oh God, this boy is so stupid. Of course it's you, who else then?" 

"I'm not trying to commit suicide at all. Do you think im crazy to do that?"

"What?" You are so shock, trying to re-call the memory 10 minutes ago, you definitely see him stand there with a hopeless face.

"I have no time to spoke with a weird girl like you." Joshua stand up and clean up his uniform, walks away from you. You are not giving up about your opinion that he want to jump to the river, you stand up too and come near to him.

"Hey, i am not weird. I have a name, don't you know we are in the same class for 3rd times already?"

"I don't remember all of my classmates."

"Whatever, so what are you doing there earlier? you look so down and desperate, that's why i thought you are gonna jump to the river, if you re not someone i know i don't even want to bother."

Joshua stop walking and turn his body to facing yours, you are kinda shock because he looks tall.

"I lost my important stuff and it was fell into the river, how am i supposed to be not look desperate and down???" 

You don't have any words to say, your mouth suddenly stuck and can't open at all to say something. So embarassing.

"Ah......Oh......Im so sorry then....I was....too overreacting......ha...ha... Then, i will go first, bye." You feel so embarassed, you are face palming. walks away slowly from Joshua. 

"Hey stop!" He stopped you. What again now?

"Why? I already say sorry right? i apologize of what i've done before, i was too overreacting."

"No, no it's okay. I just want to say, thank you because you give a concern to me."

"What?"

"I mean, i never been concerned by people around me, so thank you."

"Ah...yeahhh... it's okay, haha." you laughed awkwardly.

"I saw your elbow is wound, is it hurt?" he ask. so calmly.

"Ah yeah, there's blood wow i just saw it haha yeah haha, hurts." 

"Let's go i will buy some cure medicine for it." you have no choice and following him. Thinking over it, this is really the first time you and Joshua are talking to each other in 3 years, and this is also the first time you listen to his voice for long, usually he only said one until three words at the class.

You and Joshua stop in front of minimarket, Joshua bought a band-aid and put it on your elbow. you are thinking that he is actually a nice boy.

"Im done." He smiled.

"Hm...thank you so much." you smiled too.

"So, you can go back home now." He said.

"Ah yeah, sorry for the trouble i cause today. Bye." 

"Bye _____, see you at school tomorrow." 

'Wait, what? did he just call my name??? Well, okay we have been in the same class for 3 years but i don't think he knows my name, he said he didn't remember all his classmate right??

well, okay he is so mysterious, i'm so curious now, should i just following him after this?'

-to be continued-