Thank you !!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I failed my exams (shocker) since I never fail my exams and because of that my mom got mad and confiscated my phone. Right now she didn't ask for my phone so I'm using the time to update. Thank you for sticking up to this book and for voting it. I hope this update would make it up. :))))) thank you so much.

I'm also planning to write a story. Although I'm afraid on what's going to happen.

I'm eating just in case I get hungry later.

Strong people know how to make their life in order. Even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say "I'm okay." With a smile.

Butterflies can't see their wings. They can't see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well.

Maybe it's not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

I'm just a girl. I love being called pretty, but I'll never believe it. I'm not always right, but I hate admitting that I'm wrong. I'm almost always smiling, but it's not always real. I can be read like an open book, but hides so much. I work hard at things, but don't always get what I deserved. I'm just a girl.

Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 

The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it. ~The Lion King.

People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, and all life for happiness.

You think you don't deserve something so you ruin it.

Nothing makes me happier and nothing makes me sadder than you.

Nobody's fearless, we all have something we're afraid of loosing.

Hurt me with a truth but never comfort me with a lie.

That horrifying moment when you can't feel your phone in your pocket.

That epic moment when you caught something that was about to fall.

Lazy rule: can't reach what I dropped, I don't need it.