The man who can't be moved

I woke up with a startle as the sound of my alarm clock was blaring centuries by fall out boy , I slowly dragged myself out of my single bed and began to get dressed. I wore a black pair of ripped skinny jeans with a with floral top and a black leather jacket . I quickly grabbed my iphone along with my earphones and dashed downstairs .
I grabbed a granola bar and a bottle of water and left my house without a word said to my dad . I hopped into my grey lamborghini and drove to back to hell.....or in other words school. I 've been in this school a month now and I nearly know everyone and their reputation .pin the school.
Just as I pulled up I spotted my best friend Rachel , Rachel Brooks has been my best friend since I started when I defended her when a bitch by the name of Stacey Quigley , pretty ugly name if you ask me or else its just because she's a bitch to everyone who isnt as 'popular' as her but anyways when I stopped her from stealing Rachel's english essay thats when we became friends and from there on we spent a lot time getting to know each other over the weeks.
As I started to make my way into the school building when I heard an alert from my Iphone , I whipped out my phone and opened the text message "beautiful like a rose , sharp like a thorn but underneath those features a devil lays unborn' I noticed I didnt have this unknown person in my contacts so I chose to ignore the message and continue making my way to my locker .
I grabbed my books for the first three classes , English ,Maths and Art and then headed for my first class , which was Maths. I sat in my usual seat and zoned out as soon as the teacher Mr.Keane droned on about some sort of equations . As I sat there I began to wonder who sent the strange message to my phone and if that message was actually meant to be sent to me or if the person typed in the wrong number , but whoever the sender was I wonder what they meant and what it supposed to mean ? . Oh I will probably never know .....

Few hours later .......................
As I made my wat to the cafeteria I accidently bumped into a hard shoulder I quickly mumered a apology and kept on walking but I don't think the guy heard it as he shouted ' Watch where your going bitch! ' I gasped at his rudness and spun around quicker that you could say 'flash' .
' Excuse me? ' I said with clear angry tone in my voice the guy turned back around and said loud and clearly so nearly the whole cafeteria could hear .
' I said WATCH WHERE YOUR GOUNG BITCH!' The jock said and then he smirked at me waiting to see how I would react . I felt the anger bubbling up inside of me until I lost it and tackled him to the ground and began to punch him but he didnt fight back as rough as me so I hit him harder .
Soon students began to gather around cheering 'FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT' amongst the cheering I heard the familar sound of heels clicking against the footpath making there way towards the students , I gave the jock one final hard punch to his nose and then jumped up and ran off to the storage room .
I opened the door only to find the slut Sally fucking the bad boy Damon I scrunched my face up in digust and then slammed the door as quickly as possible .
I lost the sound of heels after then and decided to go into an empty classroom and chilll there for awhile . I walked through the door and noticed it was a empty music room full of musical equipment , I sat on a stool and picked up a guitar and started to strum the chords of 'the man who can't be moved' by the script . I sang along aswell and just as i finished the last words 'i'm not gonna move ' . I heard the sound of clapping from behind , I turned beet red as I noticed Damon was behind me ............ And he heard my singing a song ........

Bad ending i know will update soon . Vote comment share ly guys ~