Emergancy Induction Port - Shepard/Tali

It was a couple hours after the destruction of Sanctuary on Horizon and Shepard had joined Tali's drinking session in an attempt to help him forget the current war torn state of the galaxy, and at Tali's request for him to help her with 'the emergency induction port' as she became more inebriated it was more difficult for it to find its slot between breaks. Shepard was the one to decide when they'd stop drinking for the night when Tali would have poked her eye out if not for her visor protecting against the rebelling induction port.
"Shepard, let me finish the bottle." Tali groaned as Shepard hoisted her up wrapping her arm around his neck for her stability.
"You have." Shepard said as he began to guide her from the room. "Along with several others."
"You're no fun." Tali protested as Shepard used his free hand to punch the access panel fast enough to return it before Tali fell over.

The door slid open to reveal the crew sleeping quarters, as usual, besides one problem; all the beds were full. This was normal for alliance ships as there were never enough beds for the whole crew as they were supposed to sleep in shifts to avoid an unmanned ship but with the influx of exterior crew members, meaning not alliance military, the bed situation was even more dire. "A whole new Normandy and retrofit yet no one thought to fix that." Shepard mumbled to himself. "That's a shame." Tali said sarcastically as if reading his mind. "Guess we'll go back to the lounge?"
"Because putting you near more alcohol seems like a great idea right now." Shepard retorted matching Tali's first statement's sarcasm. Shepard guided her back down the hallway, which was rather empty and dark due to the time as not many crew were awake at 'night' as the Normandy simulated a day/night cycle of Earth dimming or brightening the lights every 12 hours as humans were accustomed to, and into the elevator. Shepard had to maintain an awkward posture to be able to choose which floor he wanted to go to and keep Tali on balance. "You can sleep in my cabin Tali." Shepard said as if she was actually aware of what was going on, or at least remember it in the morning.

Shepard guided Tali once more through the Normandy, his cabin this time, like a time bomb that any second could fall on its face. Suddenly Tali twisted violently out of Shepard's grasp but he caught her seconds before she began to fall. "I'm hungry Shepard." She complained while eyeing the fish tank. "Can we eat one of those?"
"No Tali." Shepard said turning her back to the course of the bed. "They're my pets and they'll poison you." He finally managed to get Tali to lay down and all it took was the dislodging of his arm during the fish fiasco. He gently spun her around and lowered her onto her back before wrapping her in the blanket, he wasn't sure if it mattered because of her enviro-suit but he did it anyway. Shepard's gaze was caught by the clock on his radio. It was getting late. He'd need to get some sleep too otherwise his performance in the morning might suffer, hangover or no, and he didn't want to endanger the mission. He crawled under the covers next to Tali and tried to get some shut eye.
"Shepard." Tali said the light from her helmet eliminating the darkness beneath the covers. "Do you want to...?" She asked running her fingers up Shepard's chest. "No Tali." Shepard said clasping her hand over his heart. "I think you've had a bit too much to drink for that."
"That's not true Shepard." Tali countered. "I've hardly had anything."
"You wanted to eat my fish Tali." Shepard said grinning but Tali ignored it.
"Come on." Tali said climbing on top of Shepard, knocking the blanket to the floor, with her legs intertwined with his until the lower wards met.
"You should really get some sleep." Shepard said with his continued grin.
"Hmm, sleep does sound good." Tali muttered as he legs unraveled from Shepard and her head fell to rest. Shepard face was smushed by the visor which caused him to laugh by Tali's sudden change of heart. She was fast asleep already. Her right arm and leg were dangling off the bed while her left side remained on the unused section of the bed. Shepard moved her head to the side to rest on his shoulder and embraced Tali, wrapping his arms around her torso. He fell asleep with a smile on his face.