13: Just Maybe...He Still Likes Me

Phyxia/ Raine's POV 

I looked up, after playing around in the kitchen. Someone was staring at me, and I frowned, turning briskly to the other door. 

Dave grabbed my hand, "Wait..." I threw his hand away from my hand, but listened to him. 

"I don't think any different of you now than I did earlier." He said, caressing my face. I flicked his hand away, "Really? Because \_|_/hen you kissed John, surely made no sense. If you really cared, you \_|_/ouldn't have done that." I said, frowning. 

He sighed. "I love you both, and I guess I got confused between friendly love and sexual love."  He replied awkwardly, shifting his stance.

I stared, "and ho\_|_/ do I know I'm not the same?"  

"Because after a week, I wouldn't do this" he kissed me. I blushed and cupped his face, kissing back. 

He released me and hugged me, "Again, I'm so sorry" I hugged him, "Shhhh, I-I guess it's ok..." 

I still wasnt used to the horns and soon I was drowsy. 

I fell unconscious in his arms, and the last thing I remember was, "Raine? Or Phyxia, Phyxia? Raine open you eyes!" 

I opened my eyes and it was pitch black outside the window. I glanced at the dimly lit lamp beside the sleeping body next to me.  

It was Dave. I blushed and kissed his forehead, slipping out of the bed. 

I walked downstairs and looked around. John was sleeping next to Vriska on the floor, and Sollux was next to Aradia. The others whereabouts were unknown. 

I smiled and took a picture of both couples. 

I walked into the kitchen and touched the tips of my horns, " I wonder if I can saw them off..." I grab a steak knife and start to saw at the base. 

I whimper and throw it down, "idiot..." I whine. I pick the knife back up and place it in the sink. 

I look at the time: 4:13 ((I just had to ;;))  

I groan and see all of the dishes and wash them. I cut my finger on a knife, and wince, blue blood pouring out. 

I grab a band-aid and wrap it around my finger, finishing the dishes. 

I climb back into bed and get smothered by a wild Dave out in the amazon-my bed. 

I squeak and he chuckled, "Don't leave again" I nod and falls asleep. 

'Just maybe...he still likes me' I think right before falling asleep.  

((FILLER CHAPTER))