twenty one (pilots) // super messy

College parties were the second worst thing about college, next to the God awful classes and other hormonal 'young adults'.

Calum was invited to yet another party. It was tragic really, Rory never personally got invited to these parties but since the idea is 'The more the merrier!" every fucker and their mother is allowed a plus one.

"Are you almost done?" Calum yelled as Rory pulled on her boots. Rory wasn't one for dresses or skirts, so one of Calum's old tank tops and some jeans seemed appropriate for a random party.

Rory strolled out of her room to find Calum, Ashton and Luke taking shots already. "Idiots." Rory mumbled, walking past the three boys and going into the kitchen to retrieve her phone.

As she picked up her phone, the screen lit up with a new message. Rory unlocked it to see a million messages all from Michael.

Flash Gordon: you going to the party tonight??

Flash Gordon: princess, are you going tonight or not??

Flash Gordon: ok I guess you are going bc ur not replying to me so ur probably getting ready

Flash Gordon: I bet you'll look hot af

Flash Gordon: PRINCESS IVE GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU

Flash Gordon: I'll see you at the party princess, bring some spare underwear, you're crashing at mine tonight

Flash Gordon: OK don't fret about the underwear, I've got clothes or boxers or whatever idk

Flash Gordon: okay I'm done, I'll see you later baby, stay safe, x

Rory sighed and pushed her phone into her back pocket. Calum ran into the kitchen with an empty bottle of vodka and a large grin on his face, the dimples in his cheeks showing greatly.

"Let's fucking go! I'm drunk, I'm pumped and I've got condoms in my pockets, I'm ready for this!" He yelled, fist pumping the air as he threw the empty bottle into the bin, barely getting it in the bin at that.

~ ~ ~

The party was over crowded to say the least. Sweaty strangers dancing all over each other, people kissing and swapping spit like it was a casual thing to do. Calum, Ashton and Luke had all left me the minute the group got there, heading off to find a girl who would feed their needs and supply them with even more alcohol.

Rory her way squeezed through the crowd, peoples sweat sticking to her arms as she wriggled her way through. Rory stumbled out of the crowd, nearly losing my footing but being caught by a pair of tattooed arms.

"You really need to learn how to keep your balance, princess." Michael smirked as he helped Rory up. A blush rose to her cheeks as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I've got a surprise for you." Michael grinned as Rory rested her head on his chest; the bass of the music making his heart beat seem louder than it should've been.

"And what might that be?" Rory smiled, lightly chewing on my bottom lip. Michael unwrapped his arms from around Rory's waist and laced his fingers with hers, pulling the purple haired girl back through the crowds and out the front door.

~ ~ ~

"How comes I'm staying at your place tonight then?" Rory asked Michael as he drove them to his and Luke's apartment. Michael shrugged and rested his hand on Rory's jean covered thigh, giving it a light squeeze as he stopped at a stoplight.

"Princess, look at me real quick." Michael laughed. Rory turned her head to see Michael's face inches from her own, his hot breath bouncing off her pale skin. Rory leant forward across the console and pressed their lips together; the kiss remaining slow; but full of lust as Michael held Rory face in his palms. A loud car horn broke the teenagers apart, the car behind beeping as the stop light in front of flashed green.

"We'll continue that after your surprise." Michael smirked as he carried on driving, his hand resting on Rory's thigh once again.

Once they arrived at Michael's apartment block, he grabbed Rory's hand and dragged her into the building. Waiting for elevator to arrive, Michael wrapped his left arm around Rory's waist, his hand snaking down and resting on her ass. "Cheeky." Rory laughed as she leant into his side, his head resting on top of her own. As soon as the elevator arrived, Michael pulled Rory into it and pressed the button for his floor until the doors closed.

As the elevator went up, Michael spun Rory around and lifted the small girl into his arms, her head falling back in laughter as he huffed.

"Didn't expect me to be this heavy did you, Gordon?" Rory laughed as Michael jogged her in his arms. He shook his head and laughed, his black hair falling in front of his eyes.

The elevator finally reached Michael's floor, Rory encouraged him to let her walk to his apartment but he insisted on carrying her all the way. As Michael unlocked his door, he put Rory down and pulled her into the familiar apartment. The smell of cigarettes and, strangely enough, strawberries, filling her nose as we walked in.

"I tried cleaning up a little bit for you because Luke is super messy but I'm not good at all that domestic stuff." Michael shrugged, a small smile tugging on his lips. Rory laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck and brought his lips to hers.

"What's my surprise then, Gordon?" Rory smiled into the kiss as Michael backed her up against the nearest wall. Michael continued to kiss Rory, their lips working perfectly together as Rory's fingers fiddled with the hair on the nape of his neck.

"Michael, stop putting off my question!" Rory laughed, giving Michael the chance to deepen the kiss. He pulled her body closer to his and pulled her swollen bottom lip between his teeth, making a light moan escape Rory's swollen lips. Rory pushed her hands against his chest, their lips disconnecting but their foreheads staying resting against each other's.

"Let me get you some clothes to change into, then I'll let you know." Michael smirked before detaching himself from Rory and strolling down the hall.

~ ~ ~

yo yo yo what's up

comment things you want to happen in this story bc I wanna make it enjoyable for you guys:-)

BTW like I've said before this shit moves FAST bc DRAMA ok and my chapters aren't that long and i have a lot to fit and I've basically got this whole story written out in my notes so expect updates and TELL UR FRIENDS OK especially if their fav is Michael bc then we can all cry over the little tiny child

ily guys!! stay rad and stay safe