Part 4

I quickly pull my lips away from his, I'm shocked, but I'm also angry. "Thomas what are you doing!" I yell. "Get out! Get out of my house!" Isabella screams, pushing me against the wall. "This isn't your house, it's mine!" Thomas yells. "I live here too, Thomas!" Without saying a word, Thomas grabs my arm and pulls me outside. "What are you doing?" I pull my arm away from his grip, and stare at him blankly. "We're leaving, let's go." He climbs onto the bike without another word, with a stone cold expression. "I'm so sorry for this," he says as I climb onto the bike. I don't say a word, just give a meaningless smile and wrap my arms around his waist. He starts the engine, silencing our voices. The door slams behind us, and we hear Isabella's muffled screaming. "I can't believe you would let her kiss you Thomas!" She angrily walks towards us, wincing from the rocks on her bare feet. Thomas silently pulls away, not bothering to even glance at Isabella...... As we pull onto the highway, Thomas slightly turn his head so I can hear his whispering over the rumbling of the engine. "I mean it, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you like that." He lowers his head as he turns to face the road again, all of his attention on the passing cars in front of us. "Yea, why did you do that?" I've been asking this question to myself ever since the second his lips were pressing against mine. What reason did he have to kiss me? "I-I... I don't know." He whispers, trying not to be heard. "I don't know what came over me." "So I'm guessing Isabella won't be too happy with you when you arrive home, then." I give a small laugh, trying to make a joke out of the situation. "She won't be there when I go home," he turns off onto my street, and a sudden sadness consumes me. "Why do you think that?" "Because Isabella and I are done, we have been for awhile actually, in my mind at least. I just didn't know how to break it to her. At least now I think she gets the idea," he smirks. He parks in front of my house, pushing the kickstand down and climbing off of the bike with me. "I don't want you to leave," I blurt out without thinking. "Woah, where'd that come from?" He smirks again, and this time a release a little smile. "I better be getting home," he says giving a sad smile. I drop my head, and run my hand against the other. "There's a party at my friends tomorrow, would you want to come with me?" He smiles and leans towards me. "I'd love to," I smile. "Let me see your phone," I ask demandingly. "Why?" He smirks and pulls his phone out of his pocket. "Just give it here," I grab the phone from his hand and put my number in his contacts. "Text me when you're picking me up," I smile and begin to walk away when he pulls my arm, sending me flying back into him. His lips crash into mine, and I kiss him back passionately. When we pull our lips apart, he kisses my cheek lightly, making my cheeks turn a bright red. "Goodnight," he smiles and climbs onto his bike. "Goodnight," I give a smile and a little wave and walk into the house. I run into my bedroom and shut the door behind me, then sink down in front of my door, smiling like an idiot.