Heat

Recap

I prepare myself for the blackness and pain to take over. He starts to swing...

Angie's POV

My baby boy finally sticking up for his mother. I don't know why I am doing this. He just deserves better than this tramp. I mean you saw what she wore! first impression my ass. I can't believe she wore that. I needed to get rid of her. I sent that letter to Cheever so I could convince him to help me kill her and it worked!

Btw Cheever is her nickname for Corey.

Well Corey started to swing and he was millimeters away from her head and I felt the need to stop.

"Stop!!!" I yell. I didn't mean too. She deserves it all. The beating the killing too. He keeps swinging and hits her. He bends down to her ear and I strain to hear what he says.

"I'm sorry my love. Forgive me. But you don't need to see what I'm about to do." Then he turns to me. He swings and everything goes black.

Corey's POV

Did I just do that. Yep. I hit my mate. Why? I don't know. Out of pure anger and hatred of what I just did, I turn and with all my force I hit my mother in the head. She falls to the ground and I hit her again. And again. This time even harder. I look down at her lifeless body and fall to the floor crying. Her head I'd bleeding and I take her head in my hands. I look at the pot at throw it across the room. I look at my hands.

"What have I done? To my own mother!" I breakdown crying. I hear shuffling behind me and I see Verny start to sit up. I crawl over and untie her.

"Corey? Corey!" she says and takes me in a hug and starts crying as well.

She pulls back and looks at mother in disgust. She is still crying and by a few minutes later we were both sobbing like new born babies. We were holding each other in out arms. Then she looks at me.

"Why did you knock me out? I heard your mother say to stop and not do it but you did it anyways. Why?" She asks me with more tears forming in her eyes.

I shake my head and get up off the floor and start to pull my dead mother up as well. "I didn't want you to see me kill her because I knew you wouldn't look away."

She crumples her nose "what about your father. And I wonder if my clothes are still in her car". She says.

I shrug to both questions. "I don't know but we got your wardrobe. Lets go see if the clothes are in there. Then we will do something with her body." I say calmly. "Jackson! Zachary! come clean up the body in my kitchen. The blood and body is my mother. We have work to do so hurry up!" I yelp to my beta and his brother which is next in line.

We walk outside to find over fifty bags of clothes in the back seat of mothers car. I start to grab them and suddenly Verny falls in the ground yelling in pain while clutching her stomach. I feel my wolf clawing at my insides. Trying to get out and take control. She is going into heat early!

Authors note!!!!!!!

Hey homies. Just wanted to let you know I will be updating a little later. So enjoy! this is going to be a long book.
Thanks!

-sparkletone