Chapter 1 - The Scabbed Summer

Firstly please let me make myself clear: THIS IS NOT MY FANFICTION.

I am a mere fan who is publishing the Sacrifices Arch series just so that more people can read it!

Hopefully you have read the summery, if not I would strongly advise you to do do so.

This story is intense and does require a certain amount of concentration to read.

It also is the SECOND book. I personally wouldn't advise anyone to read this without having previously read the first but hey it's your choice. It's not impossible to read without reading the first but rather confusing and odd.

Warnings: this book does contain copious amount of language and violence despite this there is no sex, Harry and Draco are only twelve after all. However it will eventually be slash, (literally in like another 4 books though) so don't read it if if you don't like that sort of thing.

Just to reiterate this point: No Mouth But Some Serpent's is the SECOND book of the series. The first can be found on Wattpad and is called 'Saving Connor' by Lightning on the Wave

This whole fanfiction series was written by the amazing Lightning On The Wave. It was originally posted on fanfiction.net and still remains on there.

This is a link for Lightning on the Wave's page on fanfiction.net in case any of you want to read all the stories on there -

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/895946/Lightning-on-the-Wave

This is honestly my favourite and the best fanfiction I have ever read and I would always recommend it.

I also want to explain the way I am updating this fanfiction. I will try my very best to update as regular as possible however despite what you may think it takes longer than I certainly expected to update one chapter so please bare with me!

And finally, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!! I would be happy to answer any questions and particular demands!!

Anyway this will probably be all from me, except maybe once I have finished updating the entire fanfiction. Thank you and please enjoy :)

EVERYTHING BEOND THIS POINT IS WRITTEN BY THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR

Disclaimer: The recognizable characters, settings, and events in this story do not belong to me, but to J. K. Rowling. I am writing this story for fun and not profit.

Notes: Hello, and welcome to the second installment of the Massive Freaking AU I find myself in the process of writing.

This is the sequel to Saving Connor, and will probably make no sense at all if you haven't read that story. This is the version of Harry's second year at Hogwarts, in a world where his parents are alive, Peter was sent to Azkaban, and his brother Connor is believed to be the Boy-Who-Lived, thanks to a heart-shaped scar he bears. Harry is Connor's guide, guardian, and protector, and proud to be so, despite being Sorted into Slytherin and picked at to be more Slytherin by both Draco and Snape.

That's enough, I think. You already know what to expect if you've read Saving Connor, and if you haven't, no summary's going to be enough.

Warnings: Language, violence, eventual HP/DM slash in fourth year and beyond. Also, beyond this point, multiple character deaths, including ones that do not happen in canon. No one is safe. If you find it very hard to read a story like that, bail now.
This story is also considerably darker than first year, and the series will go on getting darker from this point on.

That's it, I think. Here we go.

No Mouth But Some Serpent's
Chapter One: The Scabbed Summer

"Harry, are you all right?"