Chapter Fourteen, Are You Ready?

It's been three years since Odin let you out. You've dated Loki ever since. You almost never fought, you were happy.

You sat on the rainbow bridge and looked how the water moved beneath you. Your legs were waving off the edge. You were happy. You've never been this happy. You were in love and you had a real home and family.

You heard familiar steps coming closer. You turned and saw Thor walking to you. He sat next to you. "Loki loves you, I hope you know that", you said. Thor and Loki had a big fight few days ago. You didn't know what the fought about and Loki didn't tell you. "Yes, I know.. Did.. Did he tell you what we fought about?", Thor asks. You shake your head, "No. He said that I didn't need to know." Thor sighs. "We fought about you. Don't get me wrong, I like you.. I think I was just jealous. Please, don't hate me (y/n)", Thor said nervously. You laughed. "I don't hate you. It's okay to be jealous. I know that you don't spend as much time together as you used to", you say. Thor pulls you in a bone crushing hug. "Thank you. I'm so happy that you don't hate me", he says and pulls away. He stood up and left.

You walked back to your room where Loki waited. He sat on your bed and jumped up when he noticed you walk in. "Hello, beautiful", he said and kissed you. "Hi. Did you miss me that much?", you joked as he pulled back. He nodded and hugged you. "Loki, is everything alright?", you ask a bit concerned. "We'll talk about it later. But now we need to go to dinner and after that we'll take a walk in the garden", he said. You nodded.

You wore a (f/c), strapless dress. Your hair was on a bun. You walked in the dining room. You sat between Loki and Frigga. You ate your favourite food and had fun. After dinner Loki and you walked to the garden. There was this beautiful tree, with pink and purple flowers. Loki stopped right under it. "These flowers.. They're so beautiful. You could think that they're most beautiful thing you've ever seen but no. It's you. You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, (y/n). And I would love to see your beatiful face every single morning of my life", Loki said and knelt down, "(Y/n) I know that I'm not the best person to love. But I will never love anyone else but you. So (y/n).. Will you.. Will you marry me?" He pulled a ring box from his pocket and there was a beautiful silver ring with a little diamond on it. Tears fell on your cheeks. "Loki.. I-I.."