Warning for Time Travellers

Time travel is confusing

The Dreaming is not a linear series of stories. It jumps backwards and forwards in time, which MIGHT BE CONFUSING to some readers. To make it even more confusing, you can jump in anywhere and read whichever story interests you most. On top of this is the fact that this is a FIRST DRAFT Work In Progress, so I'm experimenting as I go. And even for me, time travel is confusing! 

The first draft of Book 2, Book 3, and Book 4 of the series is completed and ready to read! You can find them on my profile now.

I'm currently posting the final book of the series, called Dark Star.

Each story in the series has a different timeline and different characters, but at some point all of these stories will collide in the series' final climactic novel, called Dark Star.

I started posting  in October 2015, and will finish in June, 2016.

Mature themes

Be warned, this story contains dark themes that can be disturbing to some people. To be clear, I am NOT a member of any religion and I am not promoting any religion or spiritual belief.

Please vote and comment

This is my one vote request, as you won't see any in the story: please vote and comment if you're reading and enjoying.

It's important to know that voting and commenting on Wattpad helps stories reach more people. Voting and commenting is an easy, yet impactful way to show your appreciation and support. I spent thousands of hours in the last 10+ years writing this story so every time I see a vote or a comment it makes my day. Thank you so much for your support!

Work-in-progress PLEASE HELP!

The Dreaming is a work-in-progress, first draft and unpolished in many places. I aim to submit the series for traditional publishing one day, but first I need to finish the first draft and get feedback from critical readers.

This means I need your help to tell me what's working or not working so I can write my best book possible. I especially love honest criticism from people who are genuinely enjoying the story, so please don't be afraid to say what you think.

Okay, let's get started with Old Shalon's Story!