Scream (RusAme)

(A/N: This fanfic is based off the song 'Scream' by Usher. If you don't like these types of things, I apologize. But I couldn't resist. Also dedicated to a friend that ships RusAme like I ship SpUk.)

WARNING: LEMON
~~~~

      Usher baby
      Yeah, yeah, we did it again
      And this time I'mma make you scream
      Usher! Yeah man....

       A pair of purple eyes rolled themselves, unknown to anyone else sitting within the crowd. This was stupid. Pointless. It also didn't help that the other guy that was supposed to be here didn't even bother to show up. Stupid American.
       A hand raked through pale blonde hair as a sigh emerged from the same person's mouth. Ivan Braginski; tall, well built, and extremely annoyed. He was waiting for a 'friend' to show up at this local club that he kept going on about. After begging the Russian to visit the club, Ivan agreed to come. He actually was curious about the club, even though he'd never admit it.
        The lights were dimming down as the stage in the center of the room began to glow. Still no sign of his 'friend' Alfred F. Jones. What was the point of inviting someone to somewhere if you weren't even going to show up yourself? Ivan made a mental note to bash that idiot's head in with his metal pipe of pain.
         Ivan turned his attention the large, circular stage with a bored expression. Bright blue lights flashed up at the ceiling and slowly made their descent down onto the crowd. A single boot peaked out of the dark velvet curtain, getting the crowd excited about what was going to happen. Once again, Ivan rolled his eyes at the people's anticipation.
         The curtains then parted, revealing a group of men and women. The crowd cheered and the music began. Ivan's face twisted in disgust. He never really did understand Westerners taste in music. The group on stage spread out while the ones in front kneeled down to reveal the ones in the back. And there he was.
         Ivan would be lying if he said he wasn't shocked. There, in a white button up shirt and leather pants, stood Alfred. Ivan noticed how Alfred wasn't wearing his glasses and had a black fedora sitting on the top of his head. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and a pair of black suspenders gave the outfit a classier look. Even though it was the same outfit as everybody else's on the stage, he pulled it off the best.

         I see you over there, so hypnotic
        Thinking 'bout what I'd do to that body
        I'd get you like
       Ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby,
       Ah-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby
       Got no drink in my hand
       But I'm wasted
       Getting drunk on the thought of you naked
       I'd get you like
      Ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby
       Ah-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby

      One side of the group stayed in place, moving their heads and hips slightly as the other half started the routine. The sides switched parts and Ivan could watched as Alfred moved his whole body to the steady rhythm of the song. What song was this anyway? Ivan listened closely to the lyrics and couldn't help but stare at Alfred.
      The leather showed off the curves of his legs and buttocks. Not that Ivan was staring--which he totally was--, but Alfred's butt was just so... Out there. It was teasing, really. Showing off like that at such a far distance. Ivan heard himself scoff and furrowed his eyebrows. That damn idiot was flaunting his arse like he was that Spaniard the two knew.
      Ivan stood up from his seat at the bar and took one closer to the stage.

      And I've tried to fight it, to fight it
      But you're so magnetic, magnetic
      Got one life, just live it, just live it
      Now relax, and get on your back

      Alfred rolled his neck and looked out at the various faces in the crowd. His blue eyes widened a fraction as they met a pair of bright purple ones. His breath hitched slightly in his throat. Dammit. Alfred was secretly hoping that he wouldn't see Ivan. It made him feel weird and...and...vulnerable.
      A smirk slowly grew on Ivan's face as his eyes met with Alfred's. He could literally see the shivers that went down the American's spine. Now that he thought about it, Alfred didn't give anything in return for Ivan's agreement. Now, it was a rare occasion when Ivan fell victim to Alfred's begging. But yet that was only to get him to shut up for once.
      Their gaze didn't break as Ivan lifted a single finger to discreetly point at Alfred.
      "You owe me," he mouthed.