Q&A

Cree

Q: When are you gonna tell Chris that this baby is not even his?

A: He knows that Dior isn't his. Chris and Camerin had a talk. But Chris and I didn't know I would get pregnant and I wasn't getting an abortion.

Q: What did you get other than two dicks after going back and forth between Chris and Camerin?

A: I got several kids and a big ass bank account.

Q: Who has a bigger dick? Camerin or Chris? because I'm dying to know, chica. You coulda just dropped the nigga with the smaller one...

A: Umm... I wanna say they're the same length. One is just thicker, but I'm not sayin whose.

Q: Why did you cheat on Chris with Camerin knowing you have kids by Chris and another baby that's Camerins

A: It was an attention thing. He wasn't giving me much of it, and little did I know it was because of Mercedes

Chris

Q: How does it feel waking up everyday knowing that your wife cheated on you and she ended up having that guys baby.

A: I've had a baby by someone else and that person left me, so I know what that situation is like. And how would that look, me leaving her with this many kids and the oldest is five, and none of them would understand why their parents aren't together. And at the end of the day I love all of em, mine or not.

Q: If Chris loves Cree and thats his wife, then why is he still cheating on her with Mercedes?

A: From a man's point of view... you can have sex with a woman, and still be in love with another.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ask more questions and they'll be answered