Information Before You Begin

Here is the Trailer of Bride of Sultan ~ The Forgotten Rose

You can find the playlist in the link in my bio.

--------------------

Dear Lovelies,

Thank you so much for coming this far with me.

And I cannot be more excited about having you aboard the Journey of Bride of Sultan ~ The Forgotten Rose.

Characters

For those who don't know, this story is about Sultan Rehman (Son of Begum Zeenat and Sultan Rafiq's elder brother Haider, who died before his birth from the Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose) and Rehana (The girl who Rehman found in the brothels of Hamid Sultanate)

Update Schedule

International Readers (Early Access) - The International Readers who will be reading this book on Patreon will have daily updates (Mon to Saturday)

Author's Suggestion

Readers who use Credit Cards are advised to use Patreon, as it is available in all countries; you can receive chapters directly in your mail after subscribing, and with its app interface, you can enjoy better reading with comments.

Also, you won't have to spend too many Dollars on stck. Buying individual chapters on Stck is indeed very costly.

Indian Readers (Early Access) - The update schedule for Indian Readers on Stck will be Weekly (5 to 6 Updates in a bundle), costing you Rs—3 per chapter. That way, you will only spend Rs. 15 to 18 per week, which will not be a burden for you as well as for me.

The Prices for both the platform for this book will be mostly same. Only the forex conversion might make a difference.

Wattpad Readers - The Update Schedule of this book for the Wattpad Readers will be 4 Updates a Week, beginning from December 1, 2024.

Humble Request

No matter what platform you are on, your engagement is heartily invited, respected, and loved.

Monetary benefits are one thing, but the real source for the writer to keep going is the love that the reader shows for them. Their reviews, comments, and likes are tips for them.

So, keep them coming.

Please let me know if you have any questions for me here in the comments.

All the links are available in my bio or here.

Let's meet on you December 1, 2024, then.

Until then, keep reading and keep showing love. I am working on editing my books to publish them as paperbacks.