Prologue

°•°Skye's P.o.v°•°

"Listen Doug, I just heard you were a great kisser. You're not sore on the eyes but hey, we had fun. I guess what I'm saying is know when the long run is over. I never liked you so don't bother calling. You were a fun time though." I said getting up to do my cassic wink and wave but he grabbed my wrist.

"But Skye! That's exactly what you said to my brother Tyler when you broke up with him! Why are you doing this to me I thought you loved me!" Doug yelled getting most of the people in the halls attention. Most of the girls rolled their eyes. Not many of them like me, honestly I couldn't give a flying duck. They can all suck my butt for all I care. Actually I'll have the liberty to give them a straw.

"Dude I wasn't even dating you! Or your stupid brother! I let you take me on a few dates, kissed you a few times, got bored and now I'm over it. Later I gotta get to class."

"This is your free period and no! I will not let you walk away from me like that! Why won't you give me a chance?!"

"Because I don't want to! Your boring! I'm over it! No matter how good you are of a kisser I'm bored! You're not entertaining! Why can't you just leave me alone and let me go get a twinkie from the vending machines?"

"Because I bought you things nobody else can! I'm the richest guy in school! How could you not want me?!" Sighing I take off the gold thin chained anklet he got me along with the necklace. I may be a player, but I am no gold digger. Grabbing him by the wrist I open his clenched fist and put them in his hand before closing his fist up and patting it twice. Man I'm gonna miss that anklet.

"Here. I don't want them," lie. "but if you do by all means take them. Thanks but no thanks. Skye out." Throwing up the peace sign I walk away to the cafeteria bribing the young cook into giving me a peice of chocolate moose cake they would be serving at lunch today. It was second period, there was no way I could wait two more period for chocolate moose cake.

Winking at the poor guy I walk away letting my hips shake a little more so my skinny jeans defined my butt better. Licking at my spork I walk out and wander the halls aimlessly until I came across the player who always tries to out play me, Drew Thompson making out with Courtney Briggs one of the girls on my cheerleading squad. I roll my eyes, she and a lot of other girls on our team have had eyes for him. Some even broke up with their current boyfriends just to be single so they could have a chance with him, not that he really minded if they were in a relationship or not. Hey, I at least had the decency to care if a guy was in a relationship. Not that I really payed attention to him. Only when he screws with my cheerleaders enough to make them not wanna cheer. Other than that we really don't pay each other that much attention.

Turning around I bump into Blake. A jock on the football team. My lips curled into a smile. He was hot. Brown hair gelled up, blue eyes and killer muscles. The only thing wrong was his attitude. He's way too cocky with his looks. Not that I listened to him enough to actually know what he was saying but he was a good kisser. He took me out on a few dates last year.

"Hey babe."

"Hi. I'm sorry do I know you?" I asked in a purr. He smirked.

"Yup, and I bet I know how to refresh your memory..." He leaned down just above my face. His lips looked slightly chapped but I could deal with it. Wrapping my arms around his neck I bit my lip.

"Do you? Please do refresh my memory." His smirk widened before 'refreshing my memory' with a kiss.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"So miss thang, is Blake still a good kisser or not?" My best friend Haylee Tanks asked wiggling her eyebrows at me as soon as I step foot into Biology. Smiling I nod. He was. We made out by his locker until the bell rang.

"Ooooo new flavor of the week I see." She said smirking.

"Yeah right, more like flavor of the day. Too much teeth for my liking."

"You mean to much for your licking." She giggled causing a few people around us to laugh. I chuckled and sat down in the seat next to her nearly pushing her out of hers.

"Yeah Haylee, licking. Totally."

"Hey I'm not judging." Yes you are. Haylee was one of those girls that believed in sex after marrage. She did part take in my playing once in a while though when she feels the itch for the attention of a male. She had the looks and the personality of a cute kitten mixed with a rabid squirrel. She was great with brown wavy hair, brown eyes and a killer smile that has the boys dropping to their knees just for her attention. I admit it's great being hot, but having hot friends is even better. I love my life.