Deal or No Deal

I walked through the doors of the warehouse to see Roman andCinder fighting, again. I sighed, walking up between them.

'What is this argument?' I held up a sign saying. They couldbe so childish at times.

"I believe that we should postpone the trip to MountainGlenn by a couple days, since most of the Faunus aren't ready." Roman said,wanting maximum staff for the occasion.

"And I believe that we do not have the luxury of waiting afew days. We need this done as soon as possible." Cinder said, and for a momentI almost agreed with her before remembering my plans.

'This week, all of the Beacon students will be around thecity and surrounding areas on a week vacation, so we should wait a week or so,to have everything run as smoothly as possible.' I wrote, holding up the newsign. It was getting more annoying by the second having to communicate by signlanguage.

I chuckled to myself making the joke, before seeing Romanlaugh in victory.

"Hey Perry! You have another week to prepare, so be readynext time!"

"Yes sir!"

'Roman, I'm going to spy on the students for the next 5days, to make sure none get close to the warehouse, ok?' I wrote, seeing Romannod his head.

"I was about to ask you do the same thing. You're always onestep ahead of me Neo!" Roman exclaimed, walking over to Perry.

"One idiot down, oneleft." I thought as I walked over to where Emerald was.

"Hey Neo, what's up?" She said, reading the sign I wrote outfor her.

"You want me to keep the warehouse safe for the next 5 days?What's in it for me? I'm not about to sit on a roof for five days withoutpayment." Emerald said, crossing her arms. I flipped the paper over to theother side.

"I'll prank Mercury once for every day you're up there..."She mumbled to herself. "Deal!"

I shook her hand and walked back to my apartment, which wassparse of anything more than what you usually get from the apartment. I yawned,seeing it was already 9:30 in the afternoon. I decided to go to sleep, dreamingabout the amazingness I would have when my voice was back.