Intro

Michael sits the three of them down, with an ace bandage wrapped tightly around his chest and one of Luke's flannel shirts covering his torso, and says, "I'm, uh, yeah. A boy, I guess. I'm a boy."

They're silent, eyeing his chest (or lack thereof) and frowning deeply, all furrowed eyebrows and wrinkled foreheads. He's scared, he's so fucking scared. What if they hate him, call him a freak, refuse to use his pronouns? This could end everything. He could ruin everything, because he just thought they should know the real him. He just wanted them to say his name. His real name, not the one he associates with death and pain.

After a few, silent seconds, Calum sits forward and purses his lips, making a tiny huffing noise of concern. And then he opens his stupid mouth and says, "Okay but you still like cock though, right?"

Michael can't find it in him to yell at him, because Luke and Ashton sit forward like they're intrigued, as if the thought never even crossed their minds. He looks at them all separately, trying to figure out if this is a legitimate concern of theirs.

"Christ, my pronouns changed, not my dick preferences," he scoffs.

"So, yes?" Calum asks hopefully, raising his eyebrows and widening his eyes.

"Yes, Calum, I'll still suck your dick!" He groans in annoyance, rolling his eyes. The three of them sit back and sigh in relief, while Michael rolls his eyes again.

Or the one where Michael's trans and the others are only worried about his lack of transition and whether or not he still likes them.