My story As of Late

Hello yet again I tell you something personal but Im going to give you all the personal shit I need to write down....

When I was a young child I was bullied and teased for being a homosexual because I was attracted to just females back then. I was a crazy child and met only one person who accepted me for being gay I turned pansexual when I was in the 6th grade... It was a turn for me i was bullied for my looks and only being friends with the teachers at my old school it was shitty you know... 2009 was yes the worst year I could experience my parents getting divorced.. I am known as a cry baby for things that have no meaning in my life... Im the steven of the real world im going to miss people this year was also tough of me with my mom she became more verbally abusive to me with constant threats and punishments that I didn't do... Be who you are and it will never change. We are all strong when we support each other.

I have people who are needed in my life who bring hate and dont care... I was stuck in the middle of a pool of blood that was caused by hatred in my family. I am just that one person you meet and you get to know them like That its cool... Im that person that will make you laugh, that will make you cry, and that will understand you.. Im here for all the people that read this and say "damn this person is fucking crazy in the brain" well its true I play with fire for a living!

Its shitty now that this world had made it this for for a community that is worth fighting for. Freedom its a wonderful thing. I dont have that in the home I live in now, but I had to gain my mother's trust again for yet something I didn't do. My chapters are short. I dont mind they are just simple things so you guys are somewhat in my life. Thank you for 100+ views on this book.

~Th3C4tW1thm4nyn4m3s