In the morning

“Aaaarrgghhhhh!!!” I screamed as soon as I heard the super loud thunder then quickly sat up. I’m Ligyrophobic so I have a fear of loud noises. I tremble so hard that I’m beginning to sweat. It's still in the evening. I think. 

“Millie” I heard Harry’s voice beside me, but I couldn’t care less about the thunder and the lightning. “What’s wrong?” He said sincerely then sitting up straight to meet my eyes. Then suddenly a large lightning came again matching with a super loud thunder. I’ve had it. I cried on my knees and covered my ears and tears came flooding my cheeks. I’m sure Harry has figured that out when he held my back. But then-

“It’s just a dream, Millie, go back to sleep” he said roaming his hands on my back.

“N-no, I’m Ligyrophobic” I said, “I’m afraid o l-loud n-noises” I trembled. I felt his eyes widened and hugged me. Another lightning and thunder showed up and left me trembling more.

“Shh” Harry said before covering my ears. He laid me down. His bare chest was so close to mine but I couldn’t care more about myself fainting or whatever. He covered my ears and pulled me closer to him. I felt safe like never before, and I thought I needed it. I calmed down a little bit, not minding anymore the thunder and lightning. His chin rested to my head and hugged me, now I felt completely safe, I felt like I knew him. I closed my eyes and I start to drift to another world. I slept.

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The bright light from the window woke me up. I stretched a little and sat on the bed, Harry wasn’t there, he must’ve been in the living room or somewhere else. I quickly remembered that this isn’t my bed, or my house. I like the thought of him in bed. I gasped and grabbed my phone to call Connie.

“Yes?”

“Connie, can you please tell dad that I slept at your house I didn’t come home last night, oh and tell him not to worry?”

“What?! Why? You’re not even here”she said

“I’ll tell you later but please tell dad, please. I’m dead if you won’t” I begged

“You’ve slept with someone didn’t you” she said and I went mute

“You did!” she screamed “Tell me every detail tonight!” she continued

“What?! No, I didn’t.. bu- just tell dad okay?!”

“Okay” She said all snooty and hang off

Sigh.

Minutes later my phone rang again. Gahhh. I picked my phone and accepted the call without looking at the caller.

“Connie, just-“ I started

“Millie” Dad? He’s calling again.

“D-dad” I stuttered

“Please, Millie come to the office” he demanded

“I am on my way” I lied

“Hurry up. Have you seen the newspapers!?!” he said very angry

“No! Why are you so mad? I didn’t do anything” I said

“You are my biggest disappointment, Amelia” he said

“DAD! What the heck is wrong?! I d-” I screamed but he hang off. What’s happening? My heart began to explode when I thought of it. I grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and put my work clothes on. I put some foundation and lipstick, little eyeshadow and I’m done. I snatched my bag and went downstairs. The smell of pancakes reached through my nostrils. I turned my body to see Harry in the kitchen making pancakes. I walked towards him with a smile on my face. I stared at his black shirt for a second and thought what could be behind it. Ugh. What am I thinking? I have to go! I went back to the couch to make him think that I just got down.

“Uhm, Harry I have to go” I told him

“Already?” he said turning his attention to me

“My da- boss called” I said

“Don’t you want to eat first? I cooked this for you” He said as I blushed a bit

“Okay, fine, just one” I said as he gave me a small plate and put one pancake on it. I quickly finished it off due to the fact that I’m gonna be killed by dad later. After I finish my food I got my bag and told Harry that I’m sorry and I’m in a hurry. HE stood up from his seat and led me to his car. When we got in the car, he started the engine and drove off. The ride was quiet but not awkward. As soon as we went to Starbucks for my car, I feel as if I don’t want to get out, but I have to.

“Will I see you again?” he asked

“I’ll let you know” I smiled and dropped off, I grabbed my car keys and opened my car. I set everything in position and started the car.

I’ll be waiting –Harry, he texted. How did he get my number? Oh right, at the park. Wow. Short term memory are we now? 

I drove to work for minutes and arrived at my destination. I unbuckled my seatbelt and prepared myself for the yelling and screaming of my father. Whatever that is, I hope I can stand up to myself.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

HI!Please vot and comment ....  I'm very sorry it's short but hey, get ready for the next chapter....