Chapter 42

-3 weeks later-

*Michael's POV*

It's been 3 weeks since the incident, and I feel Maddie's and my relationship has become stronger then ever before.

We have become one.

"I love you more" Maddie argued.
"Not possible" I replied.

"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"

"No-" I cut Maddie off my attaching my lips to hers,which she obviously returned.

I pulled away so I could check the chicken that was in the oven.

But Maddie had other plans.

She kept trying to bring me closer and trying to kiss me. That was until I pushed her up against the wall.

She smirked knowing she's got the upper hand.She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist and kept her arms around my neck.

I carried her to the bedroom and lauds her down on the bed, I got on top of her and started to kiss down her jawline and down to her neck,sucking at her sweet spot, causing her to moan.

"Shirt" she demanded.

"Yes sir" I chuckled and took my shirt off and threw it across the room.

Her cold fingers explored my chest before going back to my back and pulling me down onto her.

"Shirt" I smirked.

She unwrapped her arms from around me and I watched as she pulled her shirt off as well, but instead of throwing it into the floor like I did, she wrapped it around my neck and pulled me down so she could kiss my lips again.

My fingers found their way to the waist band of her sweat pants, slightly tugging them down.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded in response.

I pulled her pants down, leaving her in her bra and underwear.

Kissing every inch of her beautiful body , the closer I got to the top of her underwear the more she would arch her back.

I used that to my advantage as I wrapped my arms under her and unclasped her bra.

*Maddie's POV*

After he unclasped my bra I pulled it down my arms and threw I across the room.

"Your so damn beautiful" he said before kissing down my next and onto my chest.

He made his way past my breasts and Down to my underwear leaving his hand to glide down the sides of my body before making their way onto my breasts.

He rubbed his thumbs softy across my nipples before sliding them down to my underwear.

He look up to say "are you sure?"

"Positive" I replied before he ripped my underwear off and threw them behind him.

He kissed my belly button, making his way down towards where I needed him most.

His tongue glided across my clit and that was all it took for me to moan.

He smiled before sticking his tongue into me.

"Michael..." I moaned.

He pulled his tongue away and slid in one of his fingers.

"Babe.." I moaned louder.

He went faster,sliding his finger in and out.

"I'm going to add another" he said before adding another finger.

"Fuckk" I moaned again.

"I need you, I want you"I stated.

He pulled his two fingers out of me before taking his boxer shorts off.

"Wait" he said before running out of the room.

I groaned in frustration.

"Michael!" I yelled.

"Coming babe"

He came back in with a condom, two actually.

"What's better?, ribbed or flavoured?" He asked....funny thing was, he was dead serious.

"I don't care"I replied.

He threw the flavoured one on the floor before saying. "That's for later"

"Just hurry up" I groaned.

He put the condom over his dick before kissing my lips once more.

"It might hurt a little" he said.

He slowly slid himself into me causing a moan to escape my lips.

"Faster" I said.

He was right, it did hurt but I don't care. All I know is I need him and I need him now.

He began to thrust faster and harder.

"Michael!!" I moaned as he got faster.

He continued to thrust as he kissed my lips hard but still passionately.

"Cum for me baby" Michael said.

And I did. I think he did too because his kisses became sloppy and so did his speed.

"I love you" he said before pulling himself out of me.

Michael rolled over and layers next to me and we both were panting and sweaty.

"I love you too" I said, kissing his lips.

After 10 minutes of just laying there and catching our breaths he finally decided to take the condom off.

"Uhh babe...?" He said, sounding worried.

"Yeah babe?" I replied.

"The condom broke."

My eyes widened.shit.