Love For Reading

The love of reading corresponds with the desire for adventures. We love the fact that we can experience a journey just by flipping through the pages of a book using our vision. We read as we seek for occurrences that we can only experience while being lost in a story. For instance, the love for reading of a person started at younger age since kids are fascinated about adventures. When your desire with adventure is granted by the book you read, that's when your love for reading revealed itself.

When you love reading books then you certainly love discovering things. Read a book and you will know all the things that can help you grow by discovering additional knowledge. We can uncover sense and nonsense of every kind as we read. It is through reading that a person will be able to discover new ideas, concepts, places, and people. The more we are willing to read and remain curious about everything around us, the more we can discover and learn.

True love for reading doesn't limit itself with fictions. Reading biographies, journals and histories also seem to be stimulating for book lovers. They find memoirs and even dictionary enthralling. Reading anything with words even if it is a newspaper, textbook, paper bill, or even a leaflet and still enjoying it, describes an extreme adoration for reading. A book is a dream plus reality that you hold in our hand.

The word 'love' is an underestimation for my appreciation to reading. For me, reading is like living a different lives. I am a reader not because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many. I can find new friends in a book. I lived in a fiction world, furthermore, I experienced their pain, their love, their success, their loss and particularly their life. I love reading novels to the extent that I already read seventy of them. Seeing my books in my bedroom gives me joy. The smell of the new bought book is electrifying for me. I know that reading will not only refresh my mind and soul but it will give me a great outlook towards life.