Supernatural x Reader x Harry Potter

THIS IS SO LONG!!! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you were, trying to get to America again. You had a job to do and you were going to finish it. All you had to do was get some information that was too top secret for owls and come back. So, you wouldn't be home for a week or so. Great.

You finally made it to America and got a hotel room. You didn't have to meet the others until tomorrow so you made your way to the library. You were looking at the 'lore' books they had when a very tall, handsome man sat in front of you.

"Are you into lore," he asks, smiling at you.

"Yeah. I see you're into it as well," you said, motioning to the books in front of him.

"You could say that," his eyebrows pulled together.

"Sam, pay attention to me! I'm bored," a man, who you didn't notice sitting next to you, whined.

"Not now," 'Sam' glared at the other male.

"Oh. Who are you," the other man said now leaning closer to you.

"(Y/n)," you replied, leaning away from him.

"I'm Lucifer," he smiled.

"That's an interesting name," you smiled.

Lucifer? How? Lucifer is a biblical figure. Is he really real? Or is this just his name or nickname?

"I'm Sam," the other man said.

"Nice to meet you two," you smiled once more, closing the book in front of you.

"Sammy! Did you find it yet," another man walked up.

Three hot men surrounding you. Your face had to be red by now.

"Who are you," the new man's eyes widened when he noticed you.

"(Y/n)," you said.

"I'm Dean," he smiled at you.

You took a moment to look at the two boys, ignoring the other beside you for a moment. One was very tall, brown hair, amazing eyes, and had an intelligent vibe to him. The other was shorter, dark blonde hair, amazing eyes as well, and seemed smart. On to Lucifer. He was medium height, dirty blonde (please someone help me on this), blue eyes, and seemed smart as well.

"Hello? (Y/n)? You there," Lucifer waved his hand in your face.

"H-Huh? Y-Yeah," you mentally slapped yourself.

"Are you okay? Do you need fresh air? Water," Sam asked.

You looked at the three of them, "No. I just got a little distracted."

"By our faces," Lucifer smirked, leaning closer to you. You blushed and stuttered out a small 'no'.

"Lucifer, leave the poor girl alone," Dean groaned.

"It's getting late. I should go," you quickly gathered your books to put them away.

"We can give you a ride," Sam offered which earned him a small hit to the side by Dean.

"No. I'm fine," they followed you around.

"Look, we really need to give you a ride okay," Sam said, grabbing your arm.

Your eye twitched, "For?" You pulled your arm out of his grip.

San took the books out of your hands to carry (ON MY WAYWARD SON) them for you, "It's 10 at night we just want to make sure you get home safely."