Enough

Chapter two: Enough

The rain was pouring down hard outside, as if someone from heaven was throwing buckets of water from the clouds; Alana sat on the sofa reading her Bible while the electronic fireplace’s flames helped put her mind at ease. She found herself lately picking up her Bible more and more-- Dorian’s anger took a turn for the worse and so had his drinking. He got a job, but then got fired because he chocked a mailroom employee for running over his feet with a mail cart! Of course, he was drunk at the time everything happened. Flipping through the pages she heard the front door open, she grumbled thinking it was Dorian but her surprise her mother came walking into the living room. She smiled and stood to her feet.

“Mommy? Mommy, what are you doing here?” She happily wrapped her arms around her mother. Alana had missed her mother very much, and seeing her brought much joy to her heart.

“You were on my mind and I had to come see about my baby.” Truvie said as she placed a kissed to Alana’s warm cheek. Alana was the youngest out of four children, she had two sisters and a brother; all of them graduating from college with doctorates in their respective fields, but Truvie was never all for the idea of her little girl moving to Michigan, especially with Dorian-- She hated Dorian, and made it known. “So…” Truvie walked over to the couch while taking her purse off of her shoulder and it sat it on the couch, then placed her hands on her hips. “Where is the bastard?”

“Mama!” Truvie shrugged her shoulders. “ Mama, he’s out looking for a job--”

“Oh, please, more like outside someone’s liquor store waiting for someone to drop a can of Budweiser in his direction.”

Told you she didn’t like him.

Alana shook her head and took a seat beside her mother, she didn’t want to admit it, but she knew her mother wasn’t lying. “Lanni, you are twenty-eight years old and successful-- Why are you allowing this good for nothing hold you back?”

“Well, Mama--” Truvie cut her off.

“Honey, every month I am sending money to help you pay the bills, because this fool is stealing money out your purse, or he drunk up his half of the rent money-- I am getting fed up with this--”

“Mama, I swear I’m going to pay you back every cent, I promise you-- Dorian is going through a dry spell--”

“For two years, Lanni-- This asshole hasn't kept a stable job in well over two fucking years!” Alana kept her head down. “Lanni, since I’m paying his share of the bills in the house, I want his ass out… Today!” Before Alana could try and convince her mother otherwise , Truvie went into the hallway and came back with two police officers. “Gentleman, please escort Mr. Grunion off the property when he arrives home.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

They both walked outside and sat in their car and waited for Dorian to come home. Alana was relieved at the fact she didn’t have to tell Dorian the news, but also felt much guilt. The day grew late, and there still was no Dorian, the police grew tire of waiting and so did Truvie. Alana retired to her bedroom, and decided to take a little nap, she pulled the covers back in her bed and she felt someone grab her by her neck!

“Ugh!” She grunted as the person’s grip tightened and tightened, she knew who it was. “Dorian-- You’re hurting me!” He let her go, but followed up with a swift back hand to her face, making her yelp out in pain as she flew across the bedroom floor; hitting her back on the wall.

“Why the fuck you got the cops at my house, bitch?” He stood there, she tried to scheme away to get her mother or the police to room, as soon as possible. Her train of thought was broken when he snatched her up by her hair. “Are you fucking hard of hearing or something?” She shook her head no and quickly answered:

“I don’t know why they are here, Dorian--” Dorian punched her in the face.

“LIAR!” He kicked her in her stomach over and over making her scream and cry out, Truvie whom was in the kitchen started to pick up on the faint screams knew exactly what was going. She panicked as she ran to the front door screaming at the police to hurry as she sprinted the stairs; she opened the door to see her daughter beaten to a bloody pulp and Dorian was gone-- He went out the window, that’s how he got in. Dorian was upstairs the entire time, he heard about her mother having her kick him out, and he was anger that Alana was going along with it. The police called Alana an ambulance and she immediately rushed to the ER.

..............

Mason sat in his cell, waiting for his appointment with Alana, an hour passed and still no guard came for him. He began to grow impatient with them; he would chew the inside of cheek out of anxiousness, by now his mouth was full of blood and he dug deep gashes into the flesh of his arm with his fingernails. If the guards did not come and get him soon, he would lose his composure and wile out. Mason had to see Alana, it was most important that he had seen his doctor. Smell her sweet scent of strawberry shower gel mixed with Calvin Kline‘s Obsession, to see how she wore her reading spectacles’ at the tip of her nose when she read from his file, how her cleavage would peaked at him from the opening of her blouse, how her long caramel legs formed into that nice round juicy ass… She turned him on in every way. Sometimes he thought she was there to seduce him, picking his brain and him willing letting her do it because he wanted to fuck the life out of her.

While sitting there in deep thought of her, his hand tugged at his throbbing manhood as it erected with excitement. Alana was the one woman in a really long time that could turn him on, matter fact she was the only woman. There was something about the fact she was on his side and tried to understand him, that made him mad over her. Alana never judge him, she never called him a monster for the things that he did… Maybe she like him just like he liked her? A smile came across Mason’s face, along with a grunt that came from the back of his throat as his fist moved up and down his penis, swiftly. He bit on his bottom lip as he imaged Alana’s skin pressed against, touching him sensually as they sexed each other to no end.

“HEY PSYCHO!”

Mason halted his actions and looked over his shoulder and to the guard that was chuckling behind the barred cell door.

“Your little shrink bitch isn’t coming today, now you can finish jacking off to the pictures of your little bastard.” he chortled, making reference to Jessika. The once green orbs of his eyes turned a dark shade of red as he launched at the guard, through the cell’s bars and bashed his head repeated into them, as he took a pencil he had on his desk and stabbed the guard’s face repeatedly.

“Don’t… You… Ever… Talk… About… My Alana or Jessika… Again.”

He would emphasize on the word each time the lead pencil would puncture the flesh of the guards face. Once he was please the amount of blood on his hands and he let the lifeless body drop and ejaculated on the guard’s face. Nobody ever came to see about the commotion, and Mason leaned on the wall still angry… Where was his Alana?

.............................

Sorry so graphic. lol