With Your Love (A One Direction Fanfiction)

WITH YOUR LOVE (A ONE DIRECTION FANFICTION)

With Your Love is a Fan Fiction/Romance book. Link at the side!

Table Of Contents:

“Val?” Niall asked. I glanced over at him to see that he was fidgeting with his fingers. “Mhm?” I muttered. “What if one of us don’t make it in?” He asked. I pondered at the thought. What would happen is one of us got through to The X Factor, and the other didn’t? “It’s just too late to back out.” It was true, since we were already in the car and almost at the arena where we were going to give our auditions. Immediately I knew Niall wasn’t satisfied with my response. “How about this, we’ll be best friends forever, no matter what.” The words came out of my mouth without any consent from my brain. “Even if you somehow grow some boobs and get a boyfriend?” Niall mocked. “Yes, even then.” I scoffed. “Promise?” He stated, in a high pitch girly voice. He just loved to tease me. “I pinky promise.” * Sometimes in life, things don’t go as planned. Never, did I think that one day, I would get a brain tumor. I actually had made it to Boot Camp, but with my tumor, I couldn’t go on. I left the competition, along with my dreams, and best friend. I never told Niall about my brain tumor, because I just knew he would leave The X Factor and come home back home with me to Mullingar. 

I didn’t want that for him; I wanted him to pursue his dream of singing. I knew Niall better than anyone, since we have been neighbors from the moment I turned seven and moved to Ireland, and I knew this is what he wanted most. 

So we lost touch. Once my surgery was a success, I never thought I would ever see my best friend again. What were the chances? Niall was famous,he was in the world’s biggest boyband! 

Little did I know that fate is its own person and he does whatever the hell he wants.

So one day,  I did bump into my best friend.

But what happens when you start to fall in love with your best friend without realizing it? 

Let me tell you, all hell breaks lose.