Story 1

Allen and Kanda were "using" the restroom, the younger had his legs wrapped around his love and whimpered and withered between him and the stall wall, trying to keep as quiet as he can do no one outside can hear him.

Kanda went hard and fast into the smaller, he enjoyed making his love breathless, and loved seeing him wither and cry out his name, he would love to hear Allen's voice raise in octave but they were in a public place so he couldn't do much.

Kanda then heard the door to the restroom open, so he slowed his thrust, causing Allen to scratch at his shoulders and look at him a pleading look.

Allen bit his lip to keep from begging Kanda to fuck him senseless since they both are on edge, but he couldn't speak because someone else was in there with them.

But kanda did go in deeper, causing the younger to gasp.

"K-Kan..d-da.. I-" before he could finish, the blue haired man pressed their lips together, both of them releasing almost the same time, they then rode it out until the feeling of pleasure left.

They pulled away and they had Allen's semen all over their chests, drool was rolling down his chin.

Kanda pulled out then they went to put their clothes on, Allen struggled a little because he was sore from their love making but managed to put them on anyways.

They walked out of the stall to see LAVI sitting on the counter with his legs wrapped around Tyki as they made out.