Sexy time~

Kanda was lying in bed, lost in thought about his life as a general. He recently gained some pupils from the Black Order, he may have been a general for a few years now, but he doesn't want to have to take care of a bunch of brats, especially ones who don't have control of their innocence, he doesn't have the time nor patience for that.

He felt the bed shift and knew the reason why, he glanced over and there sat Allen wearing a.. A sexy lingerie outfit? Is he trying to turn him on?! He also noticed a tint of red on the younger's cheeks.

He sat up and pulled Allen closer, feeling the other soon snuggle against his chest.

"So is this some trend you're into now, or are you just horny?"

"Sh-Shut up! This is my first time wearing this, so-" he let out a squeak when Kanda squeezed his thigh.

The white-haired let out a sigh, climbing onto Kanda's lap places the older's hands on his thighs and wrapped his legs around his torso.

"So that's the way you want it.."

A smirk grew on the Asian male's face, he then leaned forward and pressed their lips together, trailing his hands towards Allen's ass.

He felt the Brit's hands run through his hair and grind against him, which turned Kanda on even more.

He squeezed the other's ass, which caused him to let out a gasp, pull away, and tilt his head back, giving the bluenette access to his neck.

Kanda took this chance to lean in and place gently kisses on Allen's neck.

He then was placed on his back and the older took the article of clothing off and stared at his body, which embarrassed Allen a little bit.

"Quit staring.. You know, you still have clothing on!"

"Che."

As Kanda began to unbutton his jeans, the doorbell rung, irritating them both.

"Che.. I'll finish you later.." Kanda whispered in Allen's ear before getting out of bed and leaving the room to get the door.