Chapter 1 - Meeting Him

*I was inspired by Tyler Perry's Movie Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor to write this story. It will have some ideas from the movie, but it won't be like the movie. If you've seen the movie then you'll know what ideas I took from it. If you haven't seen or even heard about the movie then don't worry about it.* (Jaden isn't famous in this story.)

I sighed from the passenger seat in the car and started fixing my uniform. It was a black blazer with the CCPS (Calabasas College Prepatory School) Logo on in it, a gray skirt, a white button up, and my black doc martens. "Why are you always fixing your clothes?" Shawn said, from beside me. "You already have a boyfriend, so who you trying to impress?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "No one. I just want to make sure I look okay." I said, running a hand through my hair. "I am so happy this is our last year. I would have been out of school last year if it weren't for mom." He said, and I frowned.

My mom made Shawn start school a year late, so we could both start at the same time.

We arrived at school and seen a limo infront. Must be some new rich guy that transfered here. "Shawn!" A bunch of girls yelled as soon as we parked infront of the school. "Wow. It's only the 2nd week of school and you already have a bunch of groupies. Niceee." I said, as we got out of the Bens. "Well what can I say? Bitches love Shawn." He said, causing me to laugh. "I'll see you at later lil sis." He said, and kissed my forehead. He left me and walked over to them.

I walked in school and went to my locker. I opened it and grabbed my text book. Someone wrapped their arms around me and I smiled turning around. "Hey Chris." (Chris is being played by Chresanto or Roc or whatever you guys call him) He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Hey. How are you?" He asked, and I smiled. "Good. Here hold these for a second." I said, and gave him my things. I put my long brown and black hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my things back and we started walking to my class. He hooked his arm with mine and I smiled. We arrived infront of my class and he kissed me lightly. "I'll see you in 7th period, alright?" He asked, and I nodded. "Alright." I said. I walked in class and went straight to my seat next to Zendaya (Not Famous), "Hey bestie." "Hey girl." "How was your weekend?" "Filled with homework. And yours?" I asked, and she frowned. "Same."

I giggled and she gasped. "What?" "I totally forgot to tell you!" She yelled.

"What?!" "Jaden Smith transfered here. He is coming today." She said, and I raised my eyebrow. "And who is Jaden Smith?" I asked. "I never told you about him?!" "Nope." "His dad is like one of the richest people ever." She said, and I shrugged. "So?" "And have you seen him?" "Obviously not." "He is like one of the sexiest guys ever!" "Well, why don't you date him?" I asked her, and she rolled her eyes. "I may think he's sexy but no. My heart belongs to Channing Tatum." She said, biting her lip. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

A guy walked in and my jaw nearly dropped to the floor. He was utterly gorgeous! He had short curly hair that was died blonde at the top. He had perfect plump lips and amazing eyes. He had on his uniform and looked completely sexy. I bit my lip and looked down. "I seen that." Zendaya whispered, and I looked at her. "Shut up." I said, and looked around the class. All the girls were gawking at him except for Zendaya. "Ah, Mr.Smith. Welcome!" Mr.Francis said, and he nodded.

"Please take a seat behind Ms.Sanchez. Ms.Sanchez please raise your hand."

I was to busy lost in my own thoughts staring at Jaden, that I didn't know he said my name. Zendaya nudged me and I snapped out of my thoughts. "I-I-Uh.." I stuttered, and blinked a couple of times. I raised my hand and everyone laughed. I didn't understand what was so funny, but whatever. He took his seat behind me and I sighed. "Are you okay Ms.Sanchez?" Mr.Francis asked and I nodded. "I-uh yeah." I said, and put my head down. I heard Zendaya giggled beside me and Mr.Francis started the lesson.

"I told you." She whispered next to me. "Shut up. I don't know what you're talking about." "Oh, you know exactly what I'm talking about." "Ignoring you." I said, putting my hand in her face. She scoffed and I smacked my hand out of her face. "Oh okay. I see how it is." She said, and turned to Jaden.

"She thinks you're cute." She said, pointing at me. My eyes went wide and I turned around. "I did not say that!" I whispered screamed, and he spoke up, "I think you're cute too." He said, and Zendaya smirked. His voice is so sexy. It's soft, yet husky like. He smirked at me and I turned around blushing. "Someone has a crush." Zendaya whispered to me, and rolled my eyes.

~

We were in 7th period, the only class I have with Chris. He sat behind me whispering sweet things in my ear. I was giggling and blushing, earning look from others. They looked at us and shook their heads turning back around. "Okay class we will be starting a new project." Ms.Ronalds said, and started calling out partners. Everybody groaned and I could feel someone staring at me.

I turned around lightly and seen Jaden looking at me intensely. I turned back around and suddenly I felt nervous. "Ryan and Jaden." She called out, and my eyes went wide. Suddenly I could feel glares from girls all around the room. "Wait-.. What?! Ryan and I are ALWAYS partners." Chris said, and Ms.Ronalds looked at him. "Well you aren't going to be partners for this project." She said, and I bit my lip. He groaned and sat back in his seat.

I was kind of happy we weren't partners. When we're supposed to be working on the project, it always turned into a heated make-out sessions. Then, at the last minute I'm stuck to work on the project by myself, because he's busy with football.

Class finally ended after people talking about their projects. I walked out the class going to my locker with Chris following me. I opened my locker and put my text books away. "I hate her." "Who?" I asked. "Ms.Ronalds."He said, causing me to laugh. "You don't hate her. You're just mad at the fact that I am working on the project with another guy." I said, and he scoffed. "Me? Jealous? Psh, yeah right." He sais, and I rolled my eyes giggling, "Whatever you say Davis." "Oh so we're on last name basis now?" "I guess." "Okay Sanchez. Are you coming to my house later?" He said smirking, and I nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay, good. I gotta go to practice. I'll see you later." He said, and kissed my forehead. "I love you." "I love you too." I said smiling, and he smiled back leaving. I grabbed my bag and closed my locker.

"Hey lil sis." Shawn said wrapping an arm around me. "Hey big bro." We started walking down the hall. "You need a ride home real quick before I got to practice?" He practicing basketball for some college team that he's going to next year. "No. I'm good." "Alright, I'll see you later!" He said, running over to some girl. I rolled my eyes, he's such a manwhore.

I was walking home when a limo pulled up on the side of me. The window rolled down and I seen Jaden. "Hey partner. Need a ride." "No thank you. My parents told me not to get in vehicles with strangers." I said, and he laughed. "I'm not a stranger. Just get in." I sighed and got in. I told the driver my address and he nodded driving.

"Jaden Smith." He said, holding out his hand. "Ryan Sanchez." I said shaking it. "How long have you been going to CCPS?" "Since last year." "Where did you go before?" "Oh, I went to a all girls private school in San Deigo." I said, and he nodded smiling. I couldn't help but stare at him. He is freaking sexy. I wonder what he looks like shirtless? He smirked at me and I could feel myself drool a bit. I wiped my mouth and looked out the window.

We got in front of my house and I sighed. "Thank you." "No problem." He said smiling.

I didn't realize I was staring at him for a while. "Uh-I-I-Umm... Bye." I stuttered. I got out the limo fast and ran in my house closing the door. What the hell is wrong with me? I have never acted like that infront of a guy. I need some Coffee ASAP.

*

Ryan Sanchez

Age: 17 about to be 18

Bio: Lives with her mom, aunt, and her brother Shawn(Bow wow, he's 19.) She and Shawn are Seniors. They have different fathers. Her dad left when she was 3. Shawn's dad left before he was born. She is sort of wealthy, I guess you could say. She has been going out with Chris for almost 4 years. She's been with him since the 8th grade. She has known Zendaya all her life. Their moms are bestfriends. Zendaya lives across the street from Ryan.

Jaden Smith, Zendaya Coleman, and Chris Davis (Chresanto/Roc) are 18.

Wattpad Twitter: @idgafdude_wattp

(: