Win & Loose

Aight Trap,
You slide around back . I'ma hit the front, Mac you hit the sliding glass door! Ca$h said giving out instructions
"Naw let me hit the front I'm the one with the sawed off" said Mac.
"What ever dawg, hurry up though"!
Just as they we're about to go in Trap opened the door
"Damn bra y'all niggas take forever come on! "I found the bricks, look for the cash" !
"Aight did you check all the rooms"? asked Ca$h
"All but the basement looks a lil scary, you always been scary Mac laughed, "I got it" "shit, this over 80 bands" yelled Ca$h

"loom" "loom" "loom"
sounded the shot gun !
"What the fuck" Ca$h yelled
"Oh shit" screamed Trap as he watched his older brother's brain splatter on the wall beside him.

"Pop" "pop" "pop" "pop" was the sounds of Traps p97 ruger going off shooting at a shadow standing between the stairwell and basement door.

"Pow" "pow" "pow" was the sounds of Ca$h's twin 40's going off .

*boom* *boom* was the body of the man who had shot and killed Mac .

"Come on bruh we gotta slide" said Ca$h
"Nah , bruh what about Mac?" Trap said in shock
"Troll coming and we aint got that much time" he said while taking the sawed off out of Macs hand and chain from his kneck.
"I gotta see who that nigga was" Trap said taking off to the basement .

While Ca$h was in shock his right hand man was really gone , he aint wanna leave Mac's lifeless body but he knew time was limited before the police arrived.

After switching on the lights Trap noticed Jake's lifeless body on the ground "pop" "pop" "pop" "fuck nigga" Trap shoots Jake in the face before exiting he noticed what Jake was in the basement doing it was a table full of drugs and money he grabbed what he could and took off .

"Come on bruh" Ca$h yelled while opening the passenger door for Trap

Blocks over:
"We gotta get out of town for a while man shit finna get hot" Trap says . A few minutes without getting no response he looks over at Ca$h and sees tears falling. Damn bruh really gone and ain't coming back, Its war time Trap thought.
"Me and bruh was gone dip to Florida" Ca$h finally said.
"I'm ready for war"
"You know I wanna rock out but shit gone be to hot, let's go down to Florida until shit cool down & well come back and handle all them niggas" Ca$h said while pulling up in Traps apartment he had out west.
"SAY no more, that's a plan" Trap said