Chapter One

No one's POV

Jeremy sat on the floor of his Bedroom, his father smacking him at the side of the head, and punching him in the eye. He kicked him in the stomach repeatedly, he never thought that the abuse would end. Over and over the abuse was all he ever got at home. Ever since his mom died in that fatal car crash, his father had blamed the damned accident on him.

-Flashback-

"Mom, Dad! Check this out!" He showed his mom the newspaper first.

"They are looking for a night guard at Freddy FazBear's Pizzeria. I should sign up, if it's not already taking." He showed his dad the paper.

His dad looked really quickly and smiled as he turned back to the road. He had accidentally ran a red light. An eighteen wheeler hit them hard from Jeremy's Mom's side. Enough to make the car flip over more then once. The car landed flatly on it's now shredded wheels. Luckily, Jeremy's Dad and himself were not seriously injured. His mom wasn't so lucky.

"You fucking idiot! Look at what you've done!" His father, Mitch, screams at the top of his lungs. Jeremy jumped and shivered.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to---" His Father cut him off with a smack across the back of Jeremy's head.

"Sorry doesn't save you and doesn't bring back Christina! This is all your Goddamn Fault, idiot!"

Jeremy's dad was right. It was definitely all his fault.

-Flashback ended-

Still No One's POV

Mitch, his sad excuse for a father, had stopped and stomped down the stairs drunkenly. Jeremy closed the door quickly and locked it. He then ran into a bathroom next to his closet and shut the door. He took out a knife and cut his wrists and arms some more. He stopped when he was close to fainting.