Ch. 3

The rest of the week was like living in the devil's lair. My lower abdomen was cramping and my boyfriend broke up with me? Screw him.

No one really felt bad for us, due to the fact that we weren't all lovey-dovey in the first place. The relationship was kind of like middle school love. 'I like you. Let's date'.

But I really did love him. I've never felt as though someone would hug me and say the three words, 'I love you'. On the topic, he's actually never said that to me the whole year we dated. Not even once.

Even though Jessica was privately being a narcissist, she really cared about me when I told her we broke up. I was going through such a depression that our parents thought I needed to go to the hospital.

After the breakup, my daily routine was this:
•School
•Go home and eat everything in the fridge.
•Cry for hours on the couch.
•Take a shower while singing depressing songs.
•Talk crap about Jongin while doing homework.
•Cried until I fell asleep.

It got to the point where I was only sleeping four hours a day. My eyes turned stuffy within a couple days, and everyday I was suffering with everyone bothering me and asking if I was okay. Of course I'm okay, I'm not dead.

After a week and a half, I went back to my bubbly self. I was still a little quiet, but I was acting cute with aegyo and was optimistic all the time for some reason.

I was always bothered when I saw Jongin flirting with those who had a crush on him. It made me think that I was being used for his own purposes, not because he actually loved me.

However, I could tell he was a lot happier. He was always smiling and laughing around his group of friends, unlike the time he dated me. But honestly, I still love him. I really do.

Suho really started getting friendly with me. When we talked, he would put his arm over my shoulders and acted as if I was his girlfriend. He even hugged me when I had mental breakdowns at school.

"Soojung-ie~" Jessica tackled me as I was typing an essay on my laptop. I didn't stop her and let her cuddle me all she wanted.

"Has Kai texted you yet?" She let go of me and sat down on my bed next to me. Ever since we broke up, she's been trying to help me with my relationship problems and became a love coach. Sorry, Unnie, but it's getting a tad bit annoying.

"No." I kept on typing. It's not like he is going to text me anyways. For all I know, he could be making out with some other girl right now.

"Text him. You should talk to him about your relationship." She picked up my phone and started typing in the passcode. I grabbed the phone from her hands and put it behind my back.

"Andwaee~" I teased as she tackled me on the bed, trying to gain the phone back. Did she get it back? No, I ended up shoving her off the bed. Jessica didn't get angry, though. We always fool around, and something like this isn't that major of a deal.

That's when I started tearing up. Don't even ask me why, I don't even know myself. Is it 'cause I pushed my sister off my bed? I literally don't know.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Jessica climbed back onto the bed and embraced me before I burst into tears. I'm bipolar all the sudden. Awkward...

I chuckled and held back my tears, knowing that Mom and Dad were probably trying to get a good night's sleep.

"What am I doing with my life, Jessica?"