Chapter 1.

Layan's POV

I looked at myself on the wall mirror in my room, I gave a nod of approval of my attire for the night, at least thats what I think you wear to attend a book launch your fiancé invited you to.

Why would my fiancé invite me to a book launch when you're in a city like Dubai you may ask. Will..he happens to be a book worm and would like to feed my acknowledge more about books hoping one day I'll become like him or maybe worse..el-oh-el.

The door bell rang causing me to snap out of my thoughts as I heard my brother greeting my fiancé, I closed my eyes in dread of what my brother would say with the big for nothing mouth of his, as I started walking down the staircase.

When I descended from the last stair-step I was greeted by khalid's warm smile and my brother wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at me.

"Ya halla" welcome, I offered my hand to Khalid in greeting with a in-cloud-nine-smile, as he took it, shook it, and squeezed it, before giving it back to me, with the same warm smile and twinkle of his eyes.

We were about to step out of the house when mum made her appearance down the staircase. "Khalid! I didn't even hear the door bell ring how are you.?!"
"Im good khala, enty how are you.?" Khalid kissed my mums forehead in greeting as she smiled at him like he was the son she never gave birth to.
~
When the exchangement of greetings ended which took about fifteen minutes of our time, after my mum made sure to ask about Khalids entire family, we were finally on our way to the book store where the book launch was held.

Aqilah

"Musab! Stop! We are in public!" Musab is currently suckling and nibbling on my neck from behind me. I am probably going to have a thousand hickey's by the time I get him to stop! He is insatiable! And to make it worse we are at this new book store that just opened. It's really modern (like everything else in Dubai). Since I am South African all of this is really awesome and new to me.

"Why should I stop when we both know you don't want me to? I do actually peek into all those erotic books you read. There are some really interesting things that happen in them. I remember reading one where the couple fucked in the back of the library. And from the amount of times you have read that author I know you love all the dangerously PUBLIC things." Musab sounded so amused at the way I gasped. He isn't supposed to read all the smut I read.

"I thought you don't read?" I try to sound like I am being nonchalant, but at the same time fighting back. I don't think he got that from me since I hear him chuckle behind me.

"Oh I don't." Musab continues to kiss my neck and starts going more down towards the hem of my white shirt. "You really need to stop wearing such sexy clothes. I need to put you in niqaab. Or at least hijab. This whole you looking like this is driving me nuts. I mean this skirt. Just look at it. It's not Dubai approved." Musab never pushed hijab on me. He accepted me exactly the way I am. He never forced me to dress like something I am not. Like now I am wearing a tight, light pink pencil skirt with a white shirt and pretty silver round tip platforms. I won't say my mother in law approves of the way I dress, but she doesn't stop me.

"Well if I am in niqaab we can't kiss in public anymore." I quickly turn around in Musab's arms, throw my arms around his neck and kiss him on the lips. He lowers his hand to my ass and leaves it there. Thank Allah we are in the back of the store where no one will see us making out like teenagers and not like a couple who has been married for a year.