Chapter 3.

Layan's POV

Waking up in the morning I looked at the clock, it's 8 AM.

I groaned as I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom.

After finishing I went downstairs hearing loads of voices around the house.

Once I stepped Into the living room It was packed with my aunts and cousins.

"Here comes the bride" Sara says running to hug me.

I went around hugging people getting a sloppy kisses from my grandma, the head maid came as she announced that breakfast Is ready.

We got up as we walked to the dining room, when I looked around I saw that dad and Hamad were missing.

"Muma wheres dad and Hamad.?" I asked looking at mum as she served the food.

"Your dad Is out doing some bussines , and your brother Is out preparing himself for the wedding." She rolled her eyes at her last statement as she sat down at the head of the table.

Hamad was so caught up in making everything Is perfect for me, he didn't take time for himself.

"I always tell him to finish early so when the wedding Is close he doesn't get pressured, your son is stubborn." I replied putting food on my plate as I poured some orange juice on my glass.

"Enough of that, my grandson takes after his father. Layan benty don't you look beautiful this morning, you're glowing masha'allah." Grandma says smiling warmly.

I grapped her hand kissing and stroking It as I thanked her and went back to my breakfast.

After eating the maid came and took the plates asking If we need anything.
After dismissing her I walked to the living room as I sat and chatted to my cousins

I was talking to Sara when we were interrupted with a baby crying.

Sara got up from the couch and went to the guest room and came back carrying a baby girl.

I awwed as I saw her, standing up and taking her out of Sara's hands. She looked so cute in her pink onesie as I cuddled her.

She looked up at me with her big hazel eyes as I made funny faces at her.
Which was pointless as she didn't even react.

I got my hand up to brush her hair away from her face when she latched on my hands bringing it to her mouth and sucking on it.

The feeling was funny as she didnt have any teeth just yet.

"Whats her name?" I asked Sara, looking down at the baby.

"Leen." Sara said as she got comfy on the couch.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I cooed as I pressed a kiss against her forehead.

I had Leen laying on my tummy as I laid back on the couch next to sara.

"Are you planning to have babies once you get married?" Sara asks playing with her daughters hands.

"Not really, maybe after a few years not now." I said seeing her nod. "I just want to settle down and figure out life with Khalid, you know getting used to having a partner to share things with." I explain more, as I fix leens little pink beanie that matches her onesie.

"I understand you and to be honest that's smart of you, jumping into motherhood and in your age can be a bit difficult, but if it happens even without you planning it, it's ok just accept it because it will be a gift from Allah." I looked at Sara confused at her last words, when she saw the expression on my face she continued. "You see little leen here wasn't planned it just happened because one day I forgot to take my pill and next thing you know i was taking a pregnancy test with it coming positive. The thing is when I told Omar he accepted it because at the time we were talking about trying for a baby not knowing I already had a one growing inside me." She laughs as she looks at her daughter with love."All I'm saying is be careful and don't miss your pill and even if you did get pregnant thank Allah for that because lots of other people wish that." I nod looking at the beautiful miracle in my arms as she yawns and puts her head on my tummy.
I pass her to her mother as I go to the kitchen searching for a snack.