Kuroshitsuji Sebastian x Ciel

(This is Sebastian Michaelis and Ciel Phantomhive,Rate R,its mostly just a sad story then a good kiss on...every where.Enjoy_Black Butler_)

"S-sebastian...Sebastian dont leave me here alone...please..Im begging you!"

"Now young master ill never leave you not even for the largest amount of money,nor the heaviest pound of gold."

Ciel lays in a pool of his own blood,reaching for Sebastians hand.

"Come now young master we have a great amount of work to do."

Sebastian picks Ciel up as hey lays in his arms unconcious.Ciel then wakes up in his bed room,with no blood to be found,he slightly trembled at the sight and raised his hands not to far from his face.The sight of blood all over his hand clouds his mind.Sebastian then walks in and is holding a tray with a cup of tea on it.

"Younge master? Ive brought you some tea."

He sets the tea on the nightstand beside the bed.

"I hope you had a good nights rest."

He smiles.

"Sebastian?"

"Yes my lord?"

Ciel looked up at sebastian with ease.

"What happened to me? How did I get here?"

Sebastian chuckled.

"Now young master,no need to bring up past..."

Ciel stops him in the middle of his sentence.

"I demand you tell me now!"

He yelled.

"Well now younge master,if its that important to you."

He grined.

"You were attacked,by some thugs.But i handled it so as i said there is no need to worry."

Ciel looked at Sebastian then back at his hands and smirked.

"They really took a toll on me didnt they."

Sebastian bowed at the waist and turned around approaching the door,about to leave the room.Ciel reached his hand out at him.

"Wait!...Sebastian? Please dont go."

Sebastian smiled.Walking back toward Ciel.

"As you wish my lord."

Ciel grabbed the tail of Sebastians coat.Sebastian the looked at him."

"I want you to do me a favor Sebastian."

"Yes my lord?"

"I want you to hold me...Hold me close."

"As you wish my lord."

Sebastian climbed in bed with Ciel and layed behind him,wrapping his arms around him,holding him as close as possible.

"Sebastian?"

"Yes my lord?"

"Call me Ciel."

"Yes my..Ciel."

"Sebastian?"

"Yes Ciel?"

"I..love you."

He blushed a deep red.Sebastian smiles,holding him closer,running his hand down Ciel's leg.

"I love you more than the world and its largest,to tiniest creatures."

"Good."

Ciel smiles softly.

"You really love me that much?"

"Of course my lord,more than my reason living."

Ciel turned around and him and Sebastian lay face to face. He then rubs Sebastian's cheek softly.

"Sebastian?"

"Yes Ciel?"

He gazed into Sebastians eyes and then planted a soft kiss on his lips,blushing deeply. Sebastian kissed him back,running his hand up and down Ciel's back. Ciel ran his fingers through Sebastians hair, as the kiss becomes deeper,Ciel's blush soon fades.Sebastian slips his hand up Ciels shirt,thus pulling it off,Ciel unbottons Sebastian's coat and smiles doing so.Ciel pulls off Sebastians coat andpulls off his tie,Ciel lays naked and Sebastians soon enough lays the same.Ciel pauses for a moment,pulling away from the kiss slowly.

"S-sebastian? I dont think im ready yet."

Sebastian smiles

"You've come too far Ciel,It will hurt only for a few seconds."

Ciel nodde hesitantly and started to kiss him again. He flips Ciel over and Ciel blushes deeply. Sebastian smiles ,opening Ciels legs ,thus thrusting in him deep and slow,Ciel winces and moans softly.

"S-S-Sebastian,im not ready yet...Please stop!"

Sebastian smirks then thinks for a moment.

"As you wish...Ciel."

He lets go of him and turns him back over.

"Im sorry,im just not ready yet."

"My lord...Ciel,i will wait day and night.Noon and dawn.Sun down to sun set,and the beginning to armagedon."

Ciel nods the moments later falls asleep.

"Sweet dreams my lord."

(Authors note:Well i hope you like it and dont think im a perv for this,but Enjoy! :) )