Eight

Melody POV

I missed everything about Josh. I missed his touch, and the way he made me feel. Fucking him wasn't like fucking James. Josh was gentle, but it was still amazing, I loved him and that made it 2x's as good.

Our lips were attached before we made it into the door. Our tongues clashing, and hands roaming each other.

We landed on the couch, I was on bottom - as always. He pulled his shirt off and threw it aside, "I've missed you Mel, I really have. Not a moment passed by that I didn't thi-"

"Josh, shut up and kiss me," I giggled.

"As you wish."

He attached our lips once more, this time picking me up and carrying me into his room. I wrapped my legs around him, I wasn't ready to let go of this moment just yet.

After a few minutes of making out, I unwrapped my legs and took of my shirt.

"I've missed you daddy," I bit my lower lip, and let him take over. He laid my on the bed, and unbuttoned my shorts.

He crawled his way up to meet my lips. His hands trailed my sides till they were at the waistband of my short, in one quick motion he did me of both my shorts and underwear. Never once breaking the connection between our lips.

He rubbed two fingers on my slit, and slowly slid his middle one in.

"Damn babygirl, your tight as fuck." I blushed, "don't worry, daddy will take care of it."

Once he thought is was ready he slid another finger instead me, and continued to pleasure me.

I moaned, and bit my lip. He made me feel so good, as always.

"You ready baby," he said as he grabbed a condom, "I'll only do it if you want me to."

I nodded my head, "yes please."

He rolled the rubber over his length and retired to his position on top of me. Josh's lips met my neck, and he rubbed his member against my slit.

I moaned, "No teasing, please."

He slowly slob into to me, and a tear rolled down my check. It hurt so much.

"Are you okay?"

"Keep going, I'm fine."

He slid in further, and further till he was all the way inside me. Our lips met again while he thrust into me.

I was no longer in pain, and was overcome by pleasure. "Josh," I moaned against his lips.

He continued thrusting till he came, and then pulled out, and laid next to me on the bed.

My breathing was heavy, and I was already sore. It was like losing my virginity to him all over again.

In this moment I knew he was indeed my everything. I didn't want to live without him anymore. I loved Josh with all my heart.

I turned to face him, "I truly love you Josh, I always have. I am deeply sorry for what I did to you."

He pecked my lips, "It's okay Melody, I love you. I have you in my arms right now, and I never want to let you go."

I started to cry, not because of the pain of just endured but because I knew he meant every word that he was saying.

"Can we try again Mel? Please?"

I wiped underneath my eyes, "Yes."

_________
Short chapter, but I've updated twice today.

The smut sucks, I'm not the best at writing it yet..

Check out my new book: The Biggest Secret.