EVERYONE HAS A BACK STORY

But some aren't happy

I haven't lived very long so far, but I have lived long enough to know a million tales - sad and happy - but  these are what create us like broken pieces of glass put together (even if it might take a lifetime) it will make your beautiful reflection of memory's and tears in the end as your entire life flashes before you .

                                                                      My story was a sad one

I was a posthumous child and there were boundaries between me and the outside world  -                     Just glancing through the window made me feel like I was in the blistering flames that raged and roared on violently like the howling souls that faded out of thousands of body's everyday.

The world was a savage, malevolent place , for I had seen it its my own eyes, happening before me everyday : baby's wailing, innocent people dying, the butchery and blood shed of war, but worst of all, the single tear that rolled down children's faces reflecting the miserable life's they had lived. After all, once life's over, you never get a second chance - even though people say you do.... You don't .           This was how I learned my only rule in life, and the only one I needed, "never trust anyone". People may look friendly on the outside, but everyone nowadays is just a flame of rage on the inside - no heart, no brain, including me... These green berets and privates have turned citizens ( man or not ) into merciless men.