Art!

~Last period.~

"Hey Jason." I said as he sat next to me.

"Hey."

"OK class we will be doing a partner project." She procceded to partner us up by last name. I got partnered with this guy steve. I walked over to him he had a look on his face that i got instantly. This guy was a player and i was his prey. I instantly set my face i was not gonna be his. okay i might like Jason a lttle, ok a lot. We worked and talked then he made his move.

"Hey Gamer, i was wondering if i could get your num..."

"No." I said in a monotone tone of vocie and kept sculpting the ocilot we were sculpting. I prayed Jason would hear. He was at the table next to ours.

"Why bebe?" He said and he smacked my butt.

"Dont." I said raising my voice. I saw i caught Jasons attention out of the corner of my eye.

"Come on." I saw we also caught Mrs. Gildner's attention before he tugged me closer.

"No." He voilently turned me so i faced him.

"A beautiful woman with smarts, yet you are making the wrong choice." He said. My face flushed in anger. I saw the class forming a ring around us.

"Leave me alone." I said strugling to keep calm.

"Fine you stupid slut." He said pushing me down i fell but bounced right back up.

"Oh can the slut do tricks?" He said. I screached in rage as Mrs. Gildner and Jason held me back.

"Sky." Mrs. Gildner called

"Yes?"

"Write Steve a deans referal."

"Already done."

"Escort him to the deans office. Class dismised." She said

"But stay in the class room." The girl who was working with Jason left so i moved my suplies ver to that table.

"Thanks."

"For what?" he said looking up from his tiny minecraft pig coleny.

"Holding me back."

"You must have caused serious damage before."

"Concusion."

"I hated how he treated you, no-one should have to go through that." The bell rang. I took out a pen and held out his hand. I wrote my number on his hand with the message ' should you ever want or need it ;) ' He looked at me, pulled me close and moved in very close and his soft lips meet mine. It was amazing. I put my arms around his back. He slowly moved out of the kiss i kept one arm around his back. He slipped his arm around my waist. He toched a bruse that my parents gave me just last night i gasped in pain.

"What?"

"Over here." He followed me into an empty classroom. I slowly pulled up my shirt and turned around to show him the bruses my parents gave me.

"My parents did this, they always do." i said pulling my shirt down. I was tearing up. I saw he was to. I ran into his open caring arms.