Ariel

"What was wrong with your summer?" Violet asked.
"I lost my voice for 2 weeks trying to film this movie about a stupid mermaid." I said.
"So what happened exactly? How'd you lose your voice?" Cindy asked.
**********************************************************************************************
I was on my phone checking out cast calls then finally I found one that wasn't so far away. It was a movie about how a mermaid falls in love with a human and then looses her tail. I was hoping to play the mermaid. It was a musical and I was hoping to get it. A few weeks after my audition I was over joyed to see that I had received the part of Cecelia the mermaid. She sings about 4 songs so I had to start practicing. My mom suggested that I get my aunt to help me since she taught voice lessons.
"Okay that was good but your still not taking my advice to hold your stomach." My aunt said. "Now 5 more times and we can take a brake!"
"Aunty I've been singing the same 4 songs for 2 hours and I'm starting to loose my voice." I said walking to the kitchen. "Just let me take a drink of water."
"Nope! No water!" She yelled. "You will sing the same 4 songs 7 more times and then we can take a 5 minute brake! Now!" I was dying and when I went home my voice was gone thanks to my aunt.
**********************************************************************************************
"So I lost my voice. When I went in for auditions and told them that I lost my voice they fired me!" I said putting my hands up in anger. "They thought that I had laryngitis and they didn't want to catch it. Apparently according to the director it's contagious."
"But your voice is fine now. At least you weren't locked in someone's basement for a week! A really super cute boys basement." Belle said twirling her hair.