Preference - when your sad

When your sad.

Harry: Harry is very protective of you. So when you walk through the door in tears, he instantly rushed to your side, holding your face between his hands, with a pained look washed over his face. He just stares deep into your eyes, trying to figure out what has upset you without actually asking you for the time being so you don't have to think too much about whatever has you broken into tears. He will ingulf you in his arms until you have calmed down, and then do everything in his power to make it all okay.

Ron: Ron has always understood you. He understands that when your upset, you don't want to be bombarded with questions. All you want is for him to hold you close, and let you know that everything's going to be alright, and that he will always be there for you when you need it most. And thats exactly what he does. As soon as you walk through the door he senses that something is wrong and rushes to your aid. It breaks his heart to see you crying, so he wraps you in his arms and holds you impossibly close to him, keeping you safe and warm. And waits until you're ready to talk.

Draco: Draco watches over you like a hawk. The last thing he wants to see, is you in pain, physical or emotional. So when he finds you in tears, he is both heart-broken, and furious. He rushes to your side and places his hand over your face, using his thumb to wipe away stray tears as he asks "Who did this?". He try's to put up a tough front, but when it comes to you, Draco can be just as emotional as everyone else.

Fred: Normally you try to hide your sadness from Fred, because you don't want him to get worried about you. But as hard as you try it never works, as he sees straight through you. He immediately wraps his arms around you from behind and walks you to the couch in front of the fire where you he makes you laugh and forget whatever happened. Not wanting to separate into your different dorms you fall asleep in his arms by the warm fire.

George: When George finds you in tears, he immediately apologises for not being by your side sooner. He will lie on the couch with you, one arm draped around your shoulder, as the other wrapped around your waist as you rest your head on his chest. He will tells you funny stories and pranks he's pulled until you have forgotten all about what has upset you. Once you are alright, he will ask you about your tears, and what had you so upset, so he can try to fix it or punish whoever hurt his beautiful girl.