Rats on a train

We were currently in the lab and Adam, Bree, Chase, and I were in our mission suits. "Okay guys, the next phase of your training is handling extreme climates. So we'll frost Chase, bake Bree, soak Dani, and submerg Adam." Mr. Davenport said and we all smiled. "That's not part of training, I just got one of those dunking games and I really wanna try it out." He continued. We all smiled and Chase got into his capsules. "Okay Chase if it gets to cold, give me a sign." He said to chase. And started it up. "Hey! I wanna be abused by weather." Leo said. "Leo if you really wanna be abused by weather, you should stand next to Adam in the morning." Bree said and I nodded. " I don't have morning breathe, it smells like that every day." Adam said and I shivered in disgust. "Leo they we created to handle extreme weather, your not." Mr. Davenport said. "I can handle extreme weather." Leo fired back. "Leo, you get brain freeze from mint flavored gum." Mr. Davenport said to leo and I burst out laughing. Mr. Davenport then got a phone call. Davenport then answered it and started panicking. After the phone call Adam asked a question. "What's wrong? What's so terrible?" Adam asked. "Well I created the world's fastest speeding train full of neclonium speeding towards wulkerville." He told us. "Then what was awesome?" Bree asked. "It's going 400 miles!"He told us. He then started panicking again. "My entire career is riding or perhaps crashing on this train. But I don't understand, my design was flawless." He told us going to the computer. "So flawless you forgot the emergency brake?" Leo asked smiling. "No. I never counted the conductor dropping his papaya smoothie on the controls and then jumping off the train." Mr . Davenport told us. "Well if I were to build a high-speed train, the first thing I were to put in were cup holders." I told Mr. Davenport. "You know when stuff like this happens they usually blame the scientist." Mr. Davenport said and we all nodded. Just then we heard a tapping sound coming from the capsules. We turned around and saw a frozen chase. "Chase. Now I have to explain the whole train explanation again." Mr. Davenport said. "Ohhh." Adam said. I sped over to chase and opened his capsule. I put him on a chair the super sped upstairs and got a bunch of blankets and a big bowl. Then I super sped back downstairs. I wrapped chase in all the blankets. I then put water in the bowl and heated it up a little bit with my heat vision. "Chase is this okay?" I asked him and he nodded. I then poured the water on him. "Is that better?" I asked my brother. "Yeah. T- thanks s-sis." He said and I nodded. I then grabbed a towel and dried his hair. "Every time something goes wrong I always build a backup for it." Mr. Davenport said. "As apposed of building it right." Chase said. "You know I like you better when your frozen." He told chase. "Particle accelerater will stop anything." Mr. Davenport said then started giving us examples. "Does it stop long explanations?" Leo asked and I nodded giving him a high five. "Apparently so. The only problem is that I can't figure out how to get it on the train." Mr. Davenport said. "You guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Bree asked us.

"Our first mission!" Bree, Chase, and I said.

"I wanna pet pig!" Adam said and we all looked at him.

"No, No, No, No. You are not prepared for this kind of mission. It is a highly motivated mission. But there will be plenty of other horrible disasters." Mr. Davenport said. "Yeah but... you need to stop this train now. And you need us to help you do it. Your whole career depends on it." Chase said and I nodded. "Please Mr. Davenport, this is what you trained us for." Bree said. Mr. Davenport thought about it. "Alright. You gotta leave the nest at some point. Get in your capsules guys. I can't believe I'm saying this but it's time to upgrade your mission suits." Mr. Davenport said. I was so excited that I super sped to my capsule. Everyone turned to me and laughed. Adam, Bree, and Chase ran and got into their capsules. But before Adam got into his capsule he said "I hope you addressed the chaffing problem." We all gave him weird looks. He then walked into his capsule and Mr. Davenport pressed a button and our mission suits changed. We didn't have all that equipment on. We had grey, red, and black. My hair was up and you can see the blue that's in my hair. "Ohhh I see you put in the seat warmers." Adam said and Mr. Davenport nodded. "Alright. We'll be use these ear pieces to communicate. I'll monitor your progress. That way if you blow up I'll get to see it in glorious HD." He said to us making me jump on chases back. I got off of him and turned into a monkey and went into chases arms. He started scratching behind my ears. "That's came out wrong." Davenport said. I then turned into a parrot make Chase freak out. I went onto his arm. "We get our first mission!" Chase and I said in unison. We're twins. "We get to save lives!" Bree said. "Seriously I want a pet pig!" Adam said. So I went into chases arms and turned into a baby pig. Everyone awwwed and Adam picked me up. Adam set me on the floor and I turned back into a human. Davenport then started giving us the ear pieces. "Bree, Chase, Adam, and Dani" Mr. Davenport said giving them to us but before I grabbed mine leo took mine. "Hey!" I said and everyone turned to me. "Leo!" Davenport said making leo give it to me. He handed it to me. "What am I supposed to use, two cans and a string!?" Leo asked. Just then Tasha came in and said she was catching the train. But we finally got her out of the house. "This stinks. Everyone gets to go on an adventure but me" Leo said. "Leo just because you can't go on the train doesn't mean we can't have fun here. I'll put in the moose caboose DVD for you." Mr. Davenport said. " I'm fourteen." Leo said. "Okay pop it in yourself." Mr. Davenport said. "Okay guys let's get you in gear, we don't have much time." Mr. Davenport said and we ran to the storage room.

*At the mission site*

When it was my turn to go down intothe train I jumped like it was nobody's business. "Wahoo!" Adam said coming down. "Oooh!" Adam said trying to touch the nuclonium. I slapped his hand away. "Adam don't touch that. That's nuclonium!" I told him. "That's exactly why I want to touch it." Adam said trying to touch it again but chase slapped his hand away this time. "Guys we don't have much time." Chase said to us and I nodded. "Hold on I'm updating my status. 'Bree is...facing an uncertain future.' Bree said typing on her phone. "Hey chase and Dani, you spilled something on your new suits." Adam said. "Huh?" Chase and I said in unison. Then Adam flicked both of us in the nose. Hey Adam you have something on your suit too." Chase said. "What? I just got this." Adam said and Chase flicked him in the nose. "Stop flicking me I'm trying to find the stain." Adam said. So I three stooged Adam. He screamed ow. "Focus we only have a couple minutes till the train hits." Mr. Davenport said. "Well I'm glad I don't live there." Adam said and I hit him in the back of his head. "Chase and Dani locate the onboard breaking system, Bree, check for any leaks, and Adam get a picture of the speedometer for my Web page. Wow!" Mr. Davenport told us. Chase and I looked around. "Hey Adam hand me the decelerater." I told Adam. "Uh oh I don't know where I left the mission bag." Adam said. "It's on the roof." A voice said. "oh thanks bag!" Adam said and the bag fell. "Uhhh!" Someone said from inside the bag. The bag opened and leo came out. "Leo?" We all screamed. "Where's the dining car? I'd like to grab a bite to eat before I Save the day." Leo said.

*After we talked to leo*

"Okay guys, we're gonna have to abort the mission. Everyone up leo first." Mr. Davenport said to us. "Don't have to tell me twice."Leo said running to the ladder. "Guys you coming?" Come on cocoa?" Leo asked us but we stayed where we were. We then started telling them that we can't quit now and that were gonna finish the mission. "Leo we are running out of time, and by "we" I mean you. Climb up the ladder now." Davenport said. Leo grabbed the first aidkit and attachedit to the ladder. "Okay I'm climbing the ladder, pull me up." Leo said. When the ladder went up leo closed the hatchet. "Leo, what are you doing?!" I asked. "Look I may not be a super human, but I can still be a hero. " Leo said. "Really leo? A first aid kit? What do you guys think your doing?" Davenport asked us. "Completing our mission." Chase and I said in unison.
We all took off our ear piece. We all thought until leo said the smartest thing ever." If only wolfy coyote were here. He'd put a rubber in front of the train to stop it. ". "Wait leo that's it. Our ropes are unbreakable. So bree and Dani could use their super speed to tie the ropes around the bridge supports and Adam and Dani can use their strength to stop it." Chase said. Leo grabbed the bag and gave me a rope bundle and Bree a rope bundle. We then did what we do and came back to the train. "Look what the train did to this penny." I said showing them the penny making them ohhhh. "And to this squirrel." Bree said showing us a dead squirrel. We all screamed and I threw it out The train. Adam attached the line to his suit and sat down and I sat down behind him with my arms wrapped around his stomach. "Hey guys what if this doesn't work? I mean I know were strong but this goes way beyond our training senerio." Adam said and I nodded. "Adam strength doesn't come from just your muscles, it also comes from your mind." I told him and everyone nodded. "Okay maybe someone else should take the rope with Dani." Chase said. "This is everything we've prepared for. You can do this guys. I believe in you guys." Chase said sitting down behind me and wrapping his arms around my stomach. "I believe in you too." Bree said doing the same thing. "I was in a bag for four hours I think that's my saying." Leo said going behind bree. "Okay here we go twenty seconds. Just then Brees phone went off. "Hello? What?! Oh no!" Bree said freaking out. I got up. "What happened?" I asked her. "Caitlin just broke up with Rodney!!" Bree said and Adam gasped. "Bree this is serious!" Chase said and I nodded. "I know they've been Datingfor like three months." Bree said. "Oh hey, can I talk to her for a sec?" I asked. She handed me her phone and I threw it out of the train. I sat back down. Chase told we had five seconds. We then went sideways and we started screaming. Once we Made an impact I hit my head on the door and blacked out. I heard someone call my name but I wouldn't wake up. The person picked me up and I could tell it was Adam. I heard talking and Adam got into the helicopter with me still in his arms. The helicopter took off and we went home. Once we got home Adam hopped out. "Adam put her in her capsule." I heard Davenport say. "Is she gonna be alright?!" Chase asked. And Bree said yeah. "Yes but I don't know when she will wake up, she hit her head pretty hard." Davenport said. "I just want her to be alright. She is my sister and my twin." Chase said. I heard capsule doors close and the elevator closing. The lights went out and we all went to sleep.