Enrollment

3 YEARS LATER

For the past 3 years, Kamito along with Restia had been on the move while they trained, though they eventually settled in a cottage they built in an isolated mountainous region, far enough from civilisation.

Kamito's skill as an Elementalist only continued to grow, and currently he didn't think that he would lose so easily when challenged.

Kamito has changed physically in the past 3 years, as expected from someone who had not yet reached the peak of their physical maturity. 3 years ago, he had only been as tall as Restia, now he was taller than her by almost a foot which made kissing rather awkward as he would have to bend down or Restia tiptoe or fly up.

*PECK*PECK*PECK

"Who's there!" Kamito shouted while bringing his guard up.

"Calm down Kamito, it's just a woodpecker.." said Restia while giving Kamito a sigh.

While walking back to their settlement, the sun starts to set, illuminating the world with darkness.

"We should hurry back Restia, it's getting darker and darker."

"I'll be the first back!" said Restia with a grin

Restia, flapping her wings, flies with high speed to the cottage.

"That girl..!" a vein came popping out of his forehead.

-----------------------------------------------------

Kamito, after a long journey through the forests, finally arrived at their settlement.

"I'm back!" said Kamito while taking a deep breath from exhaustion

"Ah, Kamito~ Welcome home..!"
said Restia with a mischievous tone

"Why did you even left me alone?"

"I need to take a bath." Restia said while thinking of other excuses in case Kamito doesn't believe.

"Haha. Very Funny."

"Anyways, give me time to clean up and I'll start dinner." brushing the dirt at his clothings.

"Mm.. I want Laurenfrosts Orange Tea." giving a doe-eyed stare to Kamito.

"Roger! Your wish is my command Mistress." said Kamito with a teasing smile.

"Stop being a smart alect and get on with it." pouted Restia

"Sur-Hm?" Kamito paused in his step as a faint cry of a bird passing his ears.

From the window, a white owl flew in, a letter attached to its leg. It landed on the windowsill trembling slightly.

"Poor thing, did it fly through the cold just to send this message to us?" Restia commented

"In the first place, there isn't supposed to be anyone else other than us who knows this place... did it fly of course?" Kamito asked as he walked up to the owl and detached the letter from it's leg.

"...It's from Greyworth."

"As expected from the Dusk Witch, she was able to locate us even though it's that far from civilisation."

Kamito opened the letter and read it, his expression growing more serious as he took each word.

"Greyworth is summoning us to Areishia Spirit Academy, she's going to talk about the upcoming Blade Dance."

Restia's expression changed as well.

"...So it's finally time."

"Looks like it.. Let's leave tommorow morning."