It is my story..

Hello.
I am Mr. Piglet and I have a story to tell. I was born in a small farm. My parents work hard for their masters. My mom feeds me after her long day of hard work. Now I am a few years older and I am scared to grow up. I am scared of getting beaten up. I am scared of humans.
My father tells me the story of humans who inhabited this planet long back. Long gone now. I am going to tell you about it in brief and then the journey of my life ahead will begin.
My father worked for humans who were honest, compassionate and loving. They treated us equal to what they were. Living beings.
My father tells me our planet was long back full of simple animals starting from the mighty dinosaurs to itty bitty insects. All of us; animals actually lived in harmony. We had a proper cycle of life. Humans were just like us. They used to roam around naked just like us. They never called themselves anything. They did not call each other anything. Their language was different. But my father says, we can understand our fellow earthians. Earth was given to us by the supreme power to grow, live and die. The period between the birth and the death is the time where you learn things. Learning comes from understanding fellow earthians. All the animals used to live together and share things. We used to have meetings, my father says where all the animals used to gather around for recreations. That sounds fun. But it is never to be seen now. Father says humans have changed. Changed in extreme ways.
In the next chapter, I, Mr. Piglet will tell you how I feel about this Earth and my Life. :)